Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does look good here! And this was actually when she had already started to lose a little bit of weight as I think this was when she went to Jamaica and brought spencer? And I remember watching her vlog thinking oh she looks skinnier! But was nothing concerning and she still looked good.

I still think when she first started YouTube that’s when she looked her best, it all went downhill rapidly when she met pups. Her weight, looks, hair, personality, everything !!!!

hate to admit it but she actually had a bit of a personality before (lets be honest most of us did actually watch her from day one and there’s a reason we are all here now :ROFLMAO: ) has anyone noticed how different her voice is??? I don’t just mean the posh accent either but she had like a croaky voice ? I can’t explain:cautious:

but if you watch any video PRE spenny she has THAT voice.

I watched an old video with Hugo of them trying American sweets and I remember watching it before thinking it was quite endearing and their relationship was quite sweet....little did I know he was her reincarnated dog.
I'm sure she said the croaky voice was because of the constant reflux she had

Reactions: 1
Might be a silly question but how do people know what their companies are called? Is it easy to find out? I seen someone posted a while back on Gabriellas thread the same document with her company name
If you just type in their name and companies house it normally comes up.

The name “imspire” makes me wanna be sick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Might be a silly question but how do people know what their companies are called? Is it easy to find out? I seen someone posted a while back on Gabriellas thread the same document with her company name
Was easy to find, just typed in her name on google and it came up on the first page.

Reactions: 3
Another day another mention of her dad ffs. Like who gives a tit about your dads coffee machine, if this is all her life consists of it’s actually very sad.

Reactions: 11
Another day another mention of her dad ffs. Like who gives a tit about your dads coffee machine, if this is all her life consists of it’s actually very sad.
I literally was about to post this story but again to show the fact she has an issue with food, more specifically calories. With an ED you are terrified to have anything that has a higher calorie amount, and I know barista milks have more calories as they have to, to be creamier for frothing.. almond milk is basically water and is the least calorific non-dairy milk.. she couldn’t be more obvious about her poor relationship with food if she tried and it’s sad.

I literally was about to post this story but again to show the fact she has an issue with food, more specifically calories. With an ED you are terrified to have anything that has a higher calorie amount, and I know barista milks have more calories as they have to, to be creamier for frothing.. almond milk is basically water and is the least calorific non-dairy milk.. she couldn’t be more obvious about her poor relationship with food if she tried and it’s sad.
*because why else wouldn’t she want to try the barista almond if she’s so desperate for froth.....?!

I feel a bit lost on this thread now because I can't see any of her stories , I'm a bit like Imos colon, blocked! Miss her so much angels

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A904F7B0-FCD6-47D3-97B9-2300450D613F.png

Could she sound any more middle class??? :ROFLMAO:

also, WHO GIVES A duck!!!!

she is so obviously just ‘@‘ ing them to hopefully get noticed to get #gifted. Princess imo just wants the expensive one just like daddy - it’s a hard life. Meanwhile people are dying but hey.

love you angels x

Reactions: 24
View attachment 383018

she is so obviously just ‘@‘ ing them to hopefully get noticed to get #gifted. Princess imo just wants the expensive one just like daddy - it’s a hard life. Meanwhile people are dying but hey.

love you angels x
Tbh that’s so embarrassing. She’s been going on about getting a coffee machine for weeks and it is now abundantly clear that she wants one from a company - I reckon she’s emailed them by now asking. Also (maybe I’m being stupid) but why does she have to have unsweetened almond milk - the normal one is like double the calories (still very low) and thicker so surely she should use that if the other one isn’t frothing due to the ‘high protein ‘ count or some other bad excuse for her eating disorder. Also doesn’t she love sweetener?? Isn’t she obsessed and now calls Spencer “sweetness” because she loves her sweetener so much🤩🤩🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 383018

love you angels x
OMG.. just looked at the price - £999...unbelievable...more than my current nett monthly income ..

Does anyone else get pissed off with the 'she deserves it' attitude from Spencer ? There are plenty of deserving people but not these ideal rich influencers whom break rule after
rule and spout complete nonsense .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Has anyone watched her latest video? The inside of her lips are so red, is it lipstick that hasn’t been wiped off properly or...

A2E59656-8106-4C44-B29F-2F669B91B377.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
View attachment 383018

love you angels x
To reiterate what you said...WHO GIVES A duck!? Why have we had like 10 posts about a poxy coffee machine? Do you really think your 12 year old followers can help you with your coffee machine dramas? For the love of God woman!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
To reiterate what you said...WHO GIVES A duck!? Why have we had like 10 posts about a poxy coffee machine? Do you really think your 12 year old followers can help you with your coffee machine dramas? For the love of God woman!!
Why doesn’t she just bloody manifest a coffee machine, thought that is how they got their dream house!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.