Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think she’s actually chewed anything since the wisdom tooth saga!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I always imagine when she talks about her parents and what they used to do when she was young etc, that they watch her stories and think 🤔 no we didn’t?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she actually ever eat proper food during the day? This smoothie bowl is not substantial nor very filling and then a bowl of melted chocolate?

View attachment 387880View attachment 387881
..and I thought she wanted to sort out her 'gut' health 😂 I wouldn't be surprised if excess sugar is causing some of her health issues, mental and physical .. but she does need the calories .. she really needs a proper nutritionist ..

Reactions: 4
Guys why does this crazy woman keep referring to me as her bestie

i bet she gets off to these type of arselicking comments. or gets spencer to read them out during sex or some fucked up tit. they forgot to mention that in their creepy Q&A
View attachment 388138

• Haha
Reactions: 8
..and I thought she wanted to sort out her 'gut' health 😂 I wouldn't be surprised if excess sugar is causing some of her health issues, mental and physical .. but she does need the calories .. she really needs a proper nutritionist ..
Her eating habits are bad. I wouldn’t be able to eat what she eats and drink what she does with my relatively healthy stomach so I don’t understand how she can take it with her stomach condition.

Reactions: 6
I remember thinking she looked so good here!!! Honestly I am concerned

View attachment 388006View attachment 388007
She does look good here! And this was actually when she had already started to lose a little bit of weight as I think this was when she went to Jamaica and brought spencer? And I remember watching her vlog thinking oh she looks skinnier! But was nothing concerning and she still looked good.

I still think when she first started YouTube that’s when she looked her best, it all went downhill rapidly when she met pups. Her weight, looks, hair, personality, everything !!!!

hate to admit it but she actually had a bit of a personality before (lets be honest most of us did actually watch her from day one and there’s a reason we are all here now :ROFLMAO: ) has anyone noticed how different her voice is??? I don’t just mean the posh accent either but she had like a croaky voice ? I can’t explain:cautious:

but if you watch any video PRE spenny she has THAT voice.

I watched an old video with Hugo of them trying American sweets and I remember watching it before thinking it was quite endearing and their relationship was quite sweet....little did I know he was her reincarnated dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
How much we betting the “surprise” from Spencer will include the balloons spelling out 400K so she can take a million pictures for insta and feel like she’s achieved something in life...well really she’s achieved duck all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How much we betting the “surprise” from Spencer will include the balloons spelling out 400K so she can take a million pictures for insta and feel like she’s achieved something in life...well really she’s achieved duck all
And she’ll say she’s the first person to ever do it and that hers is even better because it was a ‘surprise’ from pups.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.