Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 2 of them look absolutely out their tits and spenny looks like he just can't be arsed with imo. Petition for spenny to come to the dark side and share what imo is truly like x
Yes! If they want a viral video with loads of views we need “Spencer Horton - the TRUTH about Imogen and her magic lip scrub”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why is she so 'surprised' she's hot 400k she's been begging all her 13yr old followers for the past few weeks for all their family and friends to follow her 🤣

Knew her lips reminded me of something 🤣🤢 sorry to put anyone off your lunch!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t know if this has been said as im sooo beyond but

I bet she did this video because Elle darby bought one of her subscribers their wish list on asos! She’s sooooo original ...
She 1000% did, you know she’s lying about something when she talks about it as soon as she started the vid she said she came up with it. No she didn’t hahaha.

Also the Elle one really spoilt the girl she got them loaddsssss. But she only spent £30 on them. She should of just got one person something or got them something from amazon.

Reactions: 7
She 1000% did, you know she’s lying about something when she talks about it as soon as she started the vid she said she came up with it. No she didn’t hahaha.

Also the Elle one really spoilt the girl she got them loaddsssss. But she only spent £30 on them. She should of just got one person something or got them something from amazon.
On the Elle Darby thread, someone worked out how much it all cost and if I remember correctly it was almost £200 worth of stuff. Imogen is cheap. What's the great idea but doesn't have the money because she put it all in her god awful house :LOL:

She went OVERBOARD saying she did it first. but I'm laughing because Elle Darby LITERALLY DID IT FROM THE SAME TWEET FROM ASOS.

god, Imo pains me.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t Spenser while back go on the beg and say there will be a surprise When mills hits 400k and she doesn’t know about the post , so not a giveaway from imo but another surprise

Reactions: 6
Unlurking (finally)! I knew it would be something soon that made it happen across the threads I lurk on and it's that picture! It just made me gasp! It's got to be a filter?

Reactions: 8
You have a friend called Giorgina now? Stop with the lies imo hunView attachment 387497
Wow her face, she looks awful- really poorly. But i really dont know if she has geniune issues or whether she is loving the attention and knows exactly what she is doing. I feel so sad for all her young 12/13 year old fans who think she looks normal, and who want to look like her.

Reactions: 6
Another post about her parents she needs to get a grip or go to therapy orrrr both. Also mentions her parents en suite? I Thought you grew up poor hun? She bends that narrative when it suits her she’s such a fake ass twitView attachment 387798

Reactions: 22
She actually needs therapy, she’s somehow weirdly regressing and I think Spencer only enables it by babying and pandering to her.

Reactions: 25
Another post about her parents she needs to get a grip or go to therapy orrrr both. Also mentions her parents en suite? I Thought you grew up poor hun? She bends that narrative when it suits her she’s such a fake ass twitView attachment 387798
Literally just came on here to say this!!!!!! Wow she has real issues!!!.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.