Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Top 3: Imo’s most deranged moment of 2020

• Hugo is a reincarnated dog

• Wisdom-tooth saga, including claiming the dentist cut her with pliers and cried

• Sex scene tik tok

• Starting on a rival player at Spencer's football match

• “The Effect of Hate" video, including the red eyeshadow, foundation, cotton pads, fake panic attacks

• Faking her Mind donation until being called out

• Eating Oatabix “all the time” til someone said it wasn’t gluten free then saying it hurt her stomach

• Pretending that she's no longer able to say "hello hunnies" and the freaky staring into space

• Having a panic attack on camera when Spenny was out with friends which meant he had to return home

• Claiming to have 'hundreds of panic attacks every single day'

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was possibly the hardest poll I’ve ever done. I wanted to vote for every single one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I did it so you can vote for 3 but I can change it so you can vote for more if you want?

Reactions: 2
I narrowed it down to 5 then realised I could only pick 3 but I’ve done it now 🤣

I would like to thank my fellow hunniez for voting for my thread title you’re all angels xxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell how embarrassing is her life.

Just remembered another absolute shocker - she posted about BLM but included 'all lives matter' and a photo with the caption 'breathe' 😐 then got into an argument with someone in the comments and swiftly deleted it. Not sure if we got screenshots but isnt there a website where you can see what people have deleted on Instagram? Im sure people have used it for Grace Beverley before?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A gift to you all....thank me later

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
bleeping hell how embarrassing is her life.

Just remembered another absolute shocker - she posted about BLM but included 'all lives matter' and a photo with the caption 'breathe' 😐 then got into an argument with someone in the comments and swiftly deleted it. Not sure if we got screenshots but isnt there a website where you can see what people have deleted on Instagram? Im sure people have used it for Grace Beverley before?
I forgot about this, there might be screenshots on earlier threads too. bleeping moron she is

Reactions: 3
What are we all hoping for from Imo & Spenny this year?
Now they have stairs I want to see Imo fall down them and Spenny have a mental breakdown over it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That poll was one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make . But I'm grateful to even be able to have a voice and vote.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
just seen a tiktok that said something like “tell me you have an eating disorder without telling me you have an eating disorder “ and most of the videos were of people with eating disorders wearing like 3 layers of clothes, jackets in doors and things because they are so cold all the time, remind you of anyone ??? i’m sure she’s put on her story pictures of her saying she’s having to wear a jacket indoors because she’s so cold

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.