Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
witch still be moaning😂
I actually dislike her even more than before after seeing those screenshots. How bleeping hypocritical is she ?! She’s a bare faced liar, manipulating all of her young followers and brain washing them with her bullshit.

Reactions: 14
Why’s she saying her situation is like Caroline flack? When all that’s happening is people want her to address her lips? Stupid just say yes I’ve had them done? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually dislike her even more than before after seeing those screenshots. How bleeping hypocritical is she ?! She’s a bare faced liar, manipulating all of her young followers and brain washing them with her bullshit.
SAME!!!! 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
And yet she STILL hasn’t said if she has haha. Also no one has sent her death threats! Again, lying for sympathy! Just dislike her even more now 🤢

Reactions: 22
People would have soooo much more respect if she admitted what everyone knows. She goes on like she’s an honest baby princess who likes to keep it real with her huns and tell them everything but hides that she’s had fillers?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.