Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did anyone notice at 3.15 in her new video, how quick she turned off her crying voice 😂

Reactions: 2
She is always "crying" but I geniunely don't think I've ever seen a tear run down her cheek?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love how when she's 'so emotional' at the wedding venue you can hear oh-so-thoughtful-protective-caring baby prince muttering 'we're sat on the chairs without cushions' 😂 that's it keep ya priorities spenny, ignore the fake crying

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must be a therapists’ dream. A total nut job. I knew a compulsive liar that told me (with a straight face) that Cher was his mum and he maintained this lie for 4 years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus christ that dress needs an iron. With the amount she edits her photos you would think she could have sorted that out.

Also i know its a personal thing but fluffy sliders? 🤢
Jesus yes it does! Looks like she took it out of the packet and threw it straight on 😫 she could also at least TRY and pretend she doesn’t write his captions 🙄

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:

Baby prince has become a shell of a man but it's all part of Imo's master plan

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her insta story this morning of the bird saying ‘grandad Peter came to visit’ first of all he’s not your grandad Imo you never even met the man so why are you calling him that, second of all wasn’t grandad Peter meant to be a robin? That was literally a sparrow in the video 🤦🏻‍♀️
Anyone else feel like she’s using Spencer’s loss to add another string to her victim bow? She needed a dead relative to complete the collection? She’s been with Spencer what two plus years and suddenly this is being mentioned all the time all of a sudden (correct me if I’m wrong, I’ve only just heard it recently 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Reactions: 17
NAH I just asked my boyfriend for new thread name suggestions and he came out with 'my lips are fake and my eyebrows are too, come and watch my youtube channel so I can tell you how I struggle to poo' he knows her so well :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can you imagine her when she gets pregnant. She will be the MOST SICK the MOST ILL and the MOST DRAMATIC pregnant witch ever ( all fake obv ) ( done it in caps for dramatic affect )

Reactions: 15
Can you imagine her when she gets pregnant. She will be the MOST SICK the MOST ILL and the MOST DRAMATIC pregnant witch ever ( all fake obv ) ( done it in caps for dramatic affect )
huns is this the baby kicking or my twitchy colon?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.