Imogenation #14 Hi Huns, plz listen. I need to tell u about my stomach condition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imogenation #15 Spencer looking angered, Imo
duck me that’s terrible. He looks absolutely fuckin warn out and I bet it’s nothing other than her fault.
Does he work?
Yeah he's a barber but she crys when he goes to work, I can imagine her hounding him all day, he won't get a break as he will have to phone her every chance he gets, goes to work on no sleep as he's been up rubbing her colon

Reactions: 6
I've never wanted to harm a child, but watching Grimos new video I'd really like to kick Hugo in the head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Her caption on her latest post :rolleyes: Is she 5? Well done to baby princess for getting up soo early for a swim ..not something she’d usually do so she needs praise from everyone huns !!! Even when she rides a bike Spencer is there to cheer her on, I wish I had baby boy prince in my life to make me feel like the biggest achiever for doing the simplest things ❤

View attachment 207225
duck me sounds more like her life coach than husband. One of her fave things about HIM is how he feels about HER. She’s actually bat tit crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.