Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imogenation #11
Imo and Spenny in Ben’s kitchen making mocktails
Breaking lockdown rules though - what a fail!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I just don’t know how anyone with a conscience could continue to lie to their viewers and break rules that are literally there to stop a deadly virus.

Reactions: 5
Aww I think mine got deleted too. Sorry mods! Didn't mean to cause trouble :(
I assume, like always anyone coming here to gloat about a message they’ve sent her (desperate for likes or back slaps on here) will be removed, warned or banned by admin.

be careful 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How come none of you lot get your posts on here deleted when you talk about what you’ve commented on her YouTube, but when I do my posts get deleted ☹😂
I didn’t know we couldn’t? Do they mean PM’s, as everything else is public? Whoops. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Imogenation #11
Imo’s making mocktails because she doesn’t drink
But breaking lockdown rules is bad don’t you also think?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
imogenation #11 deleting comments at 100 miles an hour wow she needs a shower!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Imogenation #11 I break the rules, my lips are big and lets not forget baby price cries when I slip

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait, she’s doing a new video TONIGHT?!!
Babygal please! Do you know how much effort it is to sit through a video of yours every couple of weeks?! Add to that doing a rundown?! You really are making me earn my tattle status 😰
You’ll be VIP before long 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imogenation : Breaking lockdown with gormless spencer, kept the proceeds from Mind, deleting comments left right and centre 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her and Spencer are deleting your guys comments so fast, can’t see any on there at the minute. THIS IS NOW bleeping WAR

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.