I'm alive and ready to use

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

This forum was created for the private group, but it isn't private at the moment as lots didn't want that. The name and public / private can all be changes is it's used and what people want

But for now it's all ready for any posts you want to make that don't fit elsewhere :)

Reactions: 2

Yel

Ah I see lol. Didn’t know if I needed to pass a secret code ?
Yeah it's a bit confusing, it was first mooted to be private then lots said they didn't want it private. But feel free to create any chatty thread here :)

Yeah it's a bit confusing, it was first mooted to be private then lots said they didn't want it private. But feel free to create any chatty thread here :)
I think we said about it being private so that those who have insider knowledge can share without being outed by the Meldrum spies

Reactions: 5
I think there's increase in trolling.

Clearly what we saying annoying the meldrums.

Clearly they read here a lot.

I think there's increase in trolling.

Clearly what we saying annoying the meldrums.

Clearly they read here a lot.
There’s not a lot of space in the utility for everyone who crosses ol Rebs - she needs to keep Pat, his mum, S, her sister, Mouse the cat, the annoying dinner lady from swimming (tbf) all the mums she doesn’t know at playgroups (how dare they), Phil Vickery....all the tits on Tattle Life......

There’s not a lot of space in the utility for everyone who crosses ol Rebs - she needs to keep Pat, his mum, S, her sister, Mouse the cat, the annoying dinner lady from swimming (tbf) all the mums she doesn’t know at playgroups (how dare they), Phil Vickery....all the tits on Tattle Life......
There’s only 15 of us here though... all that space in her dream house (that she wants to completely change) should be enough for us

Yel

I think we said about it being private so that those who have insider knowledge can share without being outed by the Meldrum spies
The problem is then how to decide how gets access? That thread is the second most trolled on the site and not always easy to spot the genuine people from the fake.

Hopefully this forum will be good for the shorter chatty messages and bring people together from different forums. Still waiting for its first thread though ;)