I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to do a post about this! I don't normally watch it but this year I think will be great! Who do you think will win or is it too early to say. My heart goes out to Anne, she cried the first time they got to camp as she was overwhelmed and honestly I don't blame her!

also how they are allowed to give them just a tiny bag of beans and rice and call it a meal after all they went thru that day?

Considering they are surrounded by lush green vegetation, I'd be reading up all about wild edibles before going there and making fresh salads every day! lol :ROFLMAO:

Holly made a few live blunders and I'm not taking to her, Dec outshines her in every way, but maybe she'll settle in.

Reactions: 1
Agreed that Dec is the main role but it’s big shoes to fill for Holly.

Think Anne will be a massive underdog and the U.K. public like that, she seemed annoyed she couldn’t be eligible for the task.

Also think Harry might suprise people and get stuck in. Seems an older cast this year. Allegedly Olivia Attwood is flying in who I would LOVE to be on it as she’s hilarious

I'm confused as to why there's so many vegans in there. I'm vegetarian myself but surely if you know a big part of it is eating bugs and doing animal-related challenges, you wouldn't go on there in the first place? I'm curious as to how they'll make it even/fair if they can't do those challenges.

Reactions: 2
I'm confused as to why there's so many vegans in there. I'm vegetarian myself but surely if you know a big part of it is eating bugs and doing animal-related challenges, you wouldn't go on there in the first place? I'm curious as to how they'll make it even/fair if they can't do those challenges.
Which ones are vegans?

I'm loving John, he seems to be taking it all in his stride so far!

They are immune to the eating challenges. My heart goes out to Anne she has Aspergers so will be incredibly overwhelmed.

Maybe I'm just an old fart, but I find all the innuendos from Dec really tedious and childish. Or perhaps they are just catering to their audience. I don't know. I am finding this year's participants really underwhelming too. Maybe I just shouldn't watch it. :D:censored:

Always bugs me (no pun intended) when they have celebs who are immune from a large majority of tasks. Surely they can find people who can participate. I mean it’s not like they’ve got Beyoncé is it

Reactions: 4
Very bizarre for vegans to be in there. Most vegans I know class the show as cruel... But I guess money talks ?

Quite looking forward to this year's. Seems a good bunch. Holly did well, bless her. Definitely different and missing the usual double act, but she's doing well.

Reactions: 4
Fluer was eating that buffalo wing tonight so I'm guessing she isn't vegan ?

That snake was the angriest snake I've ever seen. Poor Emily! She did very well in the trial

Reactions: 1
I think Holly will get better as she gains more confidence over time, after all, she has big boots to fill (I miss Ant :( )
I really like Anne, had no idea she had Aspergers, I think the whole of the UK will be supporting her.
I also like Harry and Rita.

Emily did a great job in the trial which I am really shocked by as she made such a song and dance about a leech. That viper was not a happy bunny and I do question welfare, ethics and morals in these types of tasks. As a person with an animal behavioural science and welfare degree I guess watching this gives me mixed feelings. I like that she asked if the snake was ok as well.

I could not cope with the spiders! ?

John's showing some true ego issues now. Sparks will fly soon...

Although it is weird without Ant, I'm really liking it this year. I love Harry, Rita and Anne, she did so well in the X Factor challenge and I know some people don't think she does much, but for someone with autism/aspergers, it is a huge deal.

I also think Holly is great, yes, she isn't Ant and has a completely different dynamic with Dec but at least she isn't fake.

I disliked Noel until todays catch a falling star trial and the X Factor trial.

James doesnt seem to be getting much air time but that should change tomorrow with the second half of todays trial.

The most boring camp mate? Sair - dull as dishwater!

Although it is weird without Ant, I'm really liking it this year. I love Harry, Rita and Anne, she did so well in the X Factor challenge and I know some people don't think she does much, but for someone with autism/aspergers, it is a huge deal.

I also think Holly is great, yes, she isn't Ant and has a completely different dynamic with Dec but at least she isn't fake.

I disliked Noel until todays catch a falling star trial and the X Factor trial.

James doesnt seem to be getting much air time but that should change tomorrow with the second half of todays trial.

The most boring camp mate? Sair - dull as dishwater!
Malique is very quiet too. But the oldies are pretty entertaining, so that's probably why.

Ann is doing so well! I think people will only realise how well she's doing if they understand Autism/Asperger's.

Least favourite camp mate - John. His ego needs taking down a peg or two. He can't cope not being centre of attention/the most important male in there.