I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe I’m about to say this but I don’t want JLS (not Marvin) to quit. I’d love her to prove the doubters wrong 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I like Danielle. I'm not sure about her reasons for going in (money and exposure aside) which was to show people that she isn't a dumb blonde. Do people think that about her? I just though t she was a character actor in a soap.
I think she's great 🤩
She was obviously well loved by her cast mates in Eastenders and has now been elevated to sainthood in Walford 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Josie singing that rainbow song reminds me of my niece singing it, neither of them have a note in their heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like Sam. He was entertaining in Made In Chelsea. I like his relationship with Pete Wicks also, where Sam is basically an excitable Labrador puppy and Pete is his grumpy owner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.