I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wears his heart on his what now? It’s sleeve he’s a songwriter surely he should now basic sayings?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping hell mate calm down.. i feel like he's been bullied in the past because he's taking it to heart SO MUCH

Reactions: 14
Ffs he did a trial and a challenge...he didn't have to run two marathons in a day
He did run up and down then steps and was blowing out of his arse so he's thinking duck this I'm so unfit. wants to go back to mummy's cooking 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s a delicate little flower isn’t he?
Didn’t the producers think to check if he actually had any social skills before putting him in?

Reactions: 18
All a bit cringe, thinks he's getting his own back and wants them to feel bad. It ain't that deep hun

Alexa play runnin'

Reactions: 21
If he walks he is the very definition of a snowflake, overthinking, taking things (a game ffs!) seriously. Grow up Naughty Boy. Lose the daft name, leave home. Join adulthood.

Reactions: 18
I have no patience for people as dramatic as NB 🥱 either leave or get over yourself, don’t just mope around being dramatic

Reactions: 15
He must just be tired because you’d surely be more self aware than that. He’s a young guy- what would’ve been rubbish is if they’d picked Arlene. He’s just set himself up now to get voted for more challenges. He surely knows thats how it works.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.