I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The producers never learn when it comes to favouritism. As previously mentioned they will always have the chosen one who will get the majority of the Bush Telegraph appearances, essentially taking on the role of narrator for the series. I'm presuming this is because they will be a frontrunner for new projects at ITV and they are essentially testing the waters and drawing up support for the individual concerned.

It's the total lack of edit some get that really miffs me. I remember in the last Australian series Nadine Coyle got an absolute piss-poor edit because the producers were predominantly focusing on Jacqueline, who unsurprisingly went on to win.
I really liked Nadine. She would have been a better winner than Jacqueline

Reactions: 12
So glad NB has been booted.
I can't believe people think he doesn't understand what he's doing. He lay in bed and let Adam do everything then got Adam to apologise for making gum feel bad. He's so manipulative

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.