I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now the line up has been announced thought I would start a thread in preparation!

Line up is:
Jordan North (radio 1 DJ)
Shane Richie (eastenders)
Beverly callard (corrie)
Jessica plummer (eastenders)
Mo Farrah (olympian)
AJ Pritchard (strictly)
Vernon kay (presenter)
Giovanna fletcher (author, and mcfly wife)
Ruthie Henshall (West end actor)
Victoria Derbyshire (BBC)
Hollie Arnold (paralympian)
Russel Watson (BBC judge and operatic tenor)

Starts Sunday 15th November
Who are you going to be rooting for??

Reactions: 13
Giovanna fletcher (author, and mcfly wife) .......god NO!!!!!! Straight outta smugsville, popped a few kids out and thinks she's a guru on everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Giovanna fletcher (author, and mcfly wife) .......god NO!!!!!! Straight outta smugsville, popped a few kids out and thinks she's a guru on everything.
I thought that one would get some reactions considering she has a thread in here!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can’t wait to watch and it will good to have a different format this year. I think Shane Ritchie will be popular.

Reactions: 12
Can’t wait to watch and it will good to have a different format this year. I think Shane Ritchie will be popular.
I think it needed a refresh! And the lineup looks pretty decent, a good mix.
I agree Shane will be popular. And Beverly.

Reactions: 8
Jordan North, definitely! Comes across as really down to earth. His podcast is very funny too 🤣

Reactions: 19
Now the line up has been announced thought I would start a thread in preparation!

Line up is:
Jordan North (radio 1 DJ)
Shane Richie (eastenders)
Beverly callard (corrie)
Jessica plummer (eastenders)
Mo Farrah (olympian)
AJ Pritchard (strictly)
Vernon kay (presenter)
Giovanna fletcher (author, and mcfly wife)
Ruthie Henshall (West end actor)
Victoria Derbyshire (BBC)
Hollie Arnold (paralympian)
Russel Watson (BBC jude and operatic tenor)

Starts Sunday 15th November
Who are you going to be rooting for??
Blimey must be one of the first years that I actually know a few 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pleased I’ve found a thread, think that’s a fairly good line up, couple of soap stars and a DJ are fairly standard. Big sports name in Mo Farah and a couple of randoms in Giovanna and AJ that some people will know and others won’t! Vernon Kay is pretty well known. Hopefully will be a good one, think being in Wales will either go one way or the other....a flop or legendary! To be fair I have absolute faith that Ant and Dec can pull it through whatever happens. Watching them do the trials was brilliant tonight!

Reactions: 11
I love Jordan North so I'll watch this year, only other time I watched was the year James McVey from The Vamps and Nick Knowles were in it. Be interesting to see how it all works in Wales!

Reactions: 4
I only saw the line up this morning..but weirdly, i had a dream about the fletcher woman last night! She isn't normaly on my radar!

Not sure how long Beverley will last, I thought she was in constant pain from some op she had earlier in the year.. she might be one of these annoying people that are expemt from nearly every task!

Reactions: 6
So excited to see Shane Ritchie go in. I know he's not everyones cup of tea but I think he's brilliant!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.