I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else fancy Ant
Dear God No!!! Can't abide him!!! I'm always desperate for somebody to be sick over him 😳😳😳

And it's got nothing to do with his recent problems. I've never liked him - even back in his SMTV days he seemed too desperate to beat the kids on his quiz bit.

Wee Dec on the other hand 💖💖💖 I thought his song and dance routines on BGT were fab.

If this pair ever broke up (they won't) Dec will defo be able to make it on his own. Ant I'm not so sure about.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I just caught up and saw Mo get voted off.......

You won ITV. Enjoy the money, I hope it makes you very happy. Dear lord, what a sad little life ITV. You ruined my night, just so you could give the win to Shane. I hope you spend it on getting some lessons in grace and decorum because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If you watch him when Dec is speaking he looks so simple and amateurish, not a natural presenter like Dec is, that’s my opinion anyway! 🤷‍♀️
I think that’s so cute 🥺😂

Im sad Mo is gone I wanted him to win 😒 Jordan is my winner now 👑 AJ reminds me of Jedward when he says certain things

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Nope! I'm a Dec fan 😍

I do think they have had it easier this year purely because of the pandemic and peoples mental state.
I know they wouldn't put anyone in who is seriously mentally unwell but I do think that the producers have decided to go easy because no one can be sure if something becomes too much for one of them. They've isolated for awhile too, some with families some without. There are a lot of factors to be considered for this year's one.
It's been something different but 'normal' to watch and as viewers, that is something we all need right now.

I'd love to see these lot in the jungle for 3 weeks though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Poor Mo, his trials were funny!

As much as I'm not keen in Shane if he goes tonight the final will be a bland fest. Jordan is funny but Gi and Vernon are quite reserved and he can't carry the show.
But then Shane leaving just before the final might make him realise he's not as great as he thinks

Double edged sword 🤣

Jordan to win!

Reactions: 9
Always have! But Dec’s one of those that’s got a lot better with age 😉

Out of the last 4 I would go for Vernon as the winner. Shane tries too hard, Jordan was being shoved down our throats and Mrs McFly isn't a celebrity and should have been punished for that signal every night!!!

Vernon is the best at faking he's being honest and not desparate 😉😉😉
Wasn’t there a moment when Vernon was joining in with Shane bashing on AJ? Put me off him even more. The way he’s getting all soft when he mentions Tess makes me cringe too. Like we all don’t know how he’s treated her?!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
So in the final four you've got a pair of wife cheaters and a woman who with quarantine spent over a month away from her young kids when it's not like she needs the money.

Jordan has to be the winner. He's down to earth and he's done so many trials.
Why is it a point that Gi is a woman who spent a month away from her kids when most of the men also did the same?

Jordan is my winner now, was always between him and Mo , Mo seems to be a genuinely nice, humble guy hence a fairly quiet participant.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.