I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be an interesting trial considering the tension that’s been between Shane and AJ. Both will want to bring as much food back to camp but how well will they work together?

Reactions: 13
It will be an interesting trial considering the tension that’s been between Shane and AJ. Both will want to bring as much food back to camp but how well will they work together?
i watched a snippet earlier shane was making comments to aj trying to be jokey but defonitly snarkily wasdoing it wont say too much as i dont wanna be someone who spoils it lol

Reactions: 1
Who does everyone think will go tonight??? (not who you want to go!)
I think Russell is in danger but really hope I’m wrong. He’s been absolutely shafted with the editing.

Reactions: 11
I reckon it might be Hollie who goes tonight

Hollie Arnold M BYE
I think she might have a night’s reprieve from doing the trial last night. She’ll probably go tomorrow. Maybe Ruthie tonight, she hasn’t done much and her biggest gossip about Prince Edward is already out!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who does everyone think will go tonight??? (not who you want to go!)
I think Russell is in danger but really hope I’m wrong. He’s been absolutely shafted with the editing.
defonitly someone who doesnt get screen time i think

Reactions: 7
I sway from liking Vernon to thinking he’s being a cheesy try hard. He’s easy on the eye for his age but the whole ‘being nice to everyone’ and going on about when he and Tess go to the South of France is a bit. ... bleugh

Reactions: 11
I would like it to be Gi out as she really annoys me.....it won’t be though and I would guess at either Hollie or Ruthie.

Reactions: 10
I’m so bored of seeing Shane doing the trials. Can’t wait for the others to have a go now the voting has stopped.

Reactions: 8
I sway from liking Vernon to thinking he’s being a cheesy try hard. He’s easy on the eye for his age but the whole ‘being nice to everyone’ and going on about when he and Tess go to the South of France is a bit. ... bleugh
See this is what annoys me about the show now. Too many on it try to come across all nicey nicey to reboot their careers instead of just being themselves. I definitely feel this is what Vernon is doing 😠

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else get unreasonably antsy and bored from 7pm til 9pm? I never watched I'm A Celeb before this year (think I wanted a reprieve from 2020's relentless misery and now I'm hooked). Maybe that says something unflattering about me but I feel like I'm going to have major post-series hangover after the final next week cause I won't know what else to look forward to 😭😭

Reactions: 10
I’m a few days behind and i’m reading the thread as I watch so I don’t spoil it for myself.. but I’ve had a few wines and I just want to say

I really think I’m falling for Vernon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.