I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing because we saw 2 trials yesterday they haven't got anything to show today because the girls haven't done their trial yet.

If I understand the timings right then,

- Mo's trial was filmed after the show on Friday for their dinner early hours Saturday morning and shown Saturday night.

- The live trial last night got the boys their banquet which they would have had early hours this morning.

- The girls trial will be filmed tonight for their meal early hours tomorrow and shown tomorrow night.

Reactions: 5
I want there to be some drama between them, I hate when they all get along

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cynic that I am... Vernon trying so obviously to be seen as the caring fab husband... And public forgive him sexting Rhian Sudgen scandal.

Reactions: 6
After tonight I like all of of them ,AJ and all its so heavily edited.

Reactions: 2
I really enjoyed it actually! The banter and general day to day what they have been doing is what the show has been missing so far!

Reactions: 6
I am enjoying this episode more than I thought I would, but I still don’t understand why they need to do it. It’s never happened before?!?

Also just want to say that I really do not like Victoria. She thinks she’s the boss of it all and it’s really winding me up!

Reactions: 4
I actually enjoyed tonight’s show, I like seeing what they get up to in the day, the general stuff.

Reactions: 3
Personally I think they're doing the highlights shows as I doubt they'll be able to do the whole coming out part of the show we get to see them do in Australia once it's all over. I think they should have done the highlights show on Sunday and kept Saturday as a live show otherwise I think a lot of people will switch off/over as I felt there wasn't much added than what we'd all already seen during the week. Even the "unseen" bits felt like filler and I'm sure we saw more highlights of stuff we'd already seen. You'd have thought they'd have had more unseen bits.

Reactions: 3
I read on another forum that the repeats were a result of an unexpected gagging order. Think a certain royal who is already under scrutiny. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I read on another forum that the repeats were a result of an unexpected gagging order. Think a certain royal who is already under scrutiny. :rolleyes:
My husband said to me earlier in the week that they weren’t doing live shows at the weekends this series so he’d read it before Ruthie started chatting about Prince Edward 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.