I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A highlights show?! They’ve never done this before have they?? Was looking forward to this all day. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What is the bloody point of the extra show then, if they’re going to cut corners and do a recap on a Saturday evening (prime time viewing I might add). Poor show ITV... just because you’re filming in the UK shouldn’t mean you don’t put in an effort. Dicks

Reactions: 12
If they are going to have a recap show, can it not be on something like a Tuesday or Wednesday when people are usually tired after working? FGS, Saturday night is primetime TV never mind the fact that it's lockdown so everyone is in. A perfect opportunity and ITV have sh*t all over it.

Reactions: 25
They do it with Love Island they always have a day off on a Saturday to go and get their hair and that done. Dunno what their excuse with this is though

Reactions: 8
They do it with Love Island they always have a day off on a Saturday to go and get their hair and that done. Dunno what their excuse with this is though
They‘ve never done it with IAC though, it’s always been a normal show on a Saturday.

Reactions: 7
I’m confused how Vernon is able to reenact Jordan in the viper challenge when only Shane and Jordan were there? The others wouldn’t have seen the trial right?

Couldn't it have at least bloody been unseen bits!!!! Bonus material from the week??? Though I want knew stuff... They don't need a day off f ilming ..Even if no trial just show more of how they keep themselves occupied... Routines... Breakfast lunch etc.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.