I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finding this series surprisingly good considering all the extra problems they must have had due to Covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
new thread yesss :) i wonder if there get in trouble for doing suttle messages to the camara ?

Reactions: 11
Re Jordan on Radio 1 - he only does a 2 hour show and they do call him Supply Teacher as he stands in for a couple of dj's. They have just shown a few clips of him on Football Focus as he has done a few guest appearances on football programmes so seems he is getting publicity out of it already, more than any of the others.

Reactions: 13
I found Ruth talking about her and Prince Edward so cringe I wanted to reach for the mute button. She wanted to make today’s papers so she got more coverage.

I really like when the Castle Coin Challenge or whatever it’s called is outside. I’d prefer to see them do more challenges outside, even in the rain and wind 😊, makes a change from everything looking the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Finally caught up on last night’s episode.

I haven’t warmed to Ruthie yet. She didn’t need to bring up the Prince Ed thing. No-one asked her so it was like she wanted to Elevenerife their stories. She just ran into the room talking about shagging in the Buckingham Palace bedrooms and half ran out knowing Shane would ask more. So cringe.

I’m liking everyone else though. Shane grates on me a little but he seems like a nice guy and Hollie hasn’t done anything else cringe since the MBE thing. Ant & Dec are hilarious this year.

Reactions: 28
Just pulling up my chair! Typical I made a post just as the last thread was coming to an end 🤣 that’ll teach me to be slow on the uptake!
In reply to your post on the last thread, I’m actually really liking the change of location. I wouldn’t mind if they continued here next year too.

Finally caught up on last night’s episode.

I haven’t warmed to Ruthie yet. She didn’t need to bring up the Prince Ed thing. No-one asked her so it was like she wanted to Elevenerife their stories. She just ran into the room talking about shagging in the Buckingham Palace bedrooms and half ran out knowing Shane would ask more. So cringe.

I’m liking everyone else though. Shane grates on me a little but he seems like a nice guy and Hollie hasn’t done anything else cringe since the MBE thing. Ant & Dec are hilarious this year.
I did think she was bit miffed though, they asked her something along the lines of “how many golds have you won” and she launched into all her wins etc, then got pushed aside when they started talking about rear of the year:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Faves are Jordan, vernon, shane and bev (good personalities and entertaining) least faves are ruthie (cringe), jessica (squealing and crying) and AJ (pretty but no charisma or spark) everyone else just hangin out there in the realms of average...☺

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought Mo was a dead cert to win, and he is very entertaining even if he’s not doing it deliberately, but I think Vernon could be in with a shot - I’ve warmed to him more than any of the others.
I think I’m also preferring it in the castle 😳

Reactions: 23
I think the jungle had been done for so many years it was getting samey so it's good to have a change of scenery. The timings did work better there though. Will be interesting to see what they do next year as I imagine the series takes ages to plan and the pandemic doesn't really have an end in sight yet.

I’d be happy if they came back to the castle, I think a change of scenery is nice. Timing seems a bit off but by next year perhaps things would have been worked out in that way.

Reactions: 13
Is tonight's episode a proper episode or like a catch up of this week's best bits?

Reactions: 1
I hope they do some more themed castle challenges... like jousting or hog tying 🤣 that said, I’m sure health and safety will have something to say... spoil sports!

I’m also a little disappointed that there hasn’t been any bitching. I miss the Lady C’s and similar protagonists.

And how on Earth are they going to replicate the famous Celebrity Wipeout?! That’ll be interesting 🤣

@Boredofthegram normally week 2 (day 13 / 14 ish) but even that is subject to change now

Reactions: 6
Hopefully its some extra bits otherwise its just pointless. Watched last night's episode back today. Mo's trial was funny ant really didn't speak that much he just kept laughing and dec was encouraging mo the whole time

Reactions: 4
Oh I’m gutted it’s a weekly catch up tonight 😭😭😭😭
Me too - I hate these rehashed things. Thought we would see the banquet and the girls eating beans so suppose that will be for Sunday so do they all get a day off today ?
Now there is catch up people who missed it can go there to see it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.