I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Rember when he belittled catlyin skydiving at 70 right from the start - "all you had to do is jump out of a plane"

He joked about telling Richard and Judy's daughter every time she asked about proposing he pushed it back 6 months and she would have no choice in the ring and have to have the ring he designed.

He's the type of man everyone should swerve.

he honestly makes me sick. I hope he gets kicked out for this revelation, especially since Jack Maynard did a few years ago for creepy messages to an underage girl
It's been known since the start along with other stories and nothing has happened.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Rember when he belittled catlyin skydiving at 70 right from the start - "all you had to do is jump out of a plane"

He joked about telling Richard and Judy's daughter every time she asked about proposing he pushed it back 6 months and she would have no choice in the ring and have to have the ring he designed.

It's been known since the start along with other stories and nothing has happened.

The more I hear about him the more I despise him. Kept pushing it back? He really thinks she’s lucky to have him doesnt he. Suprised her dad hasn’t had a word

Reactions: 4

Yel

The more I hear about him the more I despise him. Kept pushing it back? He really thinks she’s lucky to have him doesnt he. Suprised her dad hasn’t had a word
I'm not sure Richard madley is much better himself. Judy looked like she wanted to give it all up when the itv show ended, but his ego seemed to force her back to keep on working. Pure speculation, but I don't get good vibes from him either 🤷‍♀️

Richard Madley was a big supporter of invading Iraq and new labour in general..

Reactions: 3
I hope for our sakes and especially the other campmates sakes James and Ian leave soon. They will all be able to relax more without them there. Felt sorry for them all last night when Kate said something along the lines of they all suffer when Ian is in a bad mood. Reminded me of my dad and constantly being on egg shells around him, not knowing what mood he will be in. It's not a nice feeling. They're all hungry and tired but no one else are being dicks!

Really not a fan of Kate and I thought I would be.

Andy or Nadine to win. They're both lovely and just seem to be going with the flow and enjoying the experience.

Reactions: 7
I hope for our sakes and especially the other campmates sakes James and Ian leave soon. They will all be able to relax more without them there. Felt sorry for them all last night when Kate said something along the lines of they all suffer when Ian is in a bad mood. Reminded me of my dad and constantly being on egg shells around him, not knowing what mood he will be in. It's not a nice feeling. They're all hungry and tired but no one else are being dicks!

Andy or Nadine to win. They're both lovely and just seem to be going with the flow and enjoying the experience.
It was really annoying that Andrew’s exit interview was all about “big Jim”. Big Jim is a prick and I hope he realises this when he watches it back.

Reactions: 8
You can just tell what he’s like with women. He’s always like “women go first” and all the bollocks. He doesn’t see men and women as equals. He doesn’t even see all men as equals! It’s like a pecking order of the big dogs and everyone else is beneath him and can’t possibly do anything themselves. Arrogant PIG.
I am all for men being gentlmanly and letting me as an equal go first BUT what gets under my skin is the way he does it. Because I 100% agree he could not stand a strong independant lady.
He is what I imagine the missing link looks like and acts like.

I also agree with the person who said that Gabby Allen is only releasing all those screen shots to take away from the fact that she probably cheated with Dan. Also she needs to stretch those 15min

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It was really annoying that Andrew’s exit interview was all about “big Jim”. Big Jim is a prick and I hope he realises this when he watches it back.
I wondered if in their little chat on the bridge Andrew's wife said people think Ian and James were bullying him so he wanted to get that in. Might be interesting to see him tonight on Extra when he has caught up to see if his view changes.

This so reminds me of my dad and ex husband. So much so watching James makes my stomach tense. I wouldn't actually stand for that now I'm older. Laugh at their pomposity is the best way. James seems quite thick but doesn't realise it.

Reactions: 5
Gabby posting them screenshots while he’s in the jungle is a dick move. Yes, he’s a cheating scumbag (Allegedly) but she’s attention seeking and reacting to online shite. I hope Myles says something about it all once he’s out.

Reactions: 3
Gabby posting them screenshots while he’s in the jungle is a dick move. Yes, he’s a cheating scumbag (Allegedly) but she’s attention seeking and reacting to online shite. I hope Myles says something about it all once he’s out.
Do agree it was unfair for her to do that while he's in the jungle with no contact to the outside world so he can't even defend himself

Reactions: 1
Do agree it was unfair for her to do that while he's in the jungle with no contact to the outside world so he can't even defend himself
Yeah agree. Hardly fair. Always 2 sides anyway.
Plus he is 🔥 so I’m watching for that reason.
No shame😉

Reactions: 1
Thrilled!!
Though I knew his ‘what I’ve learned about myself’ speech at the end was going to be about how amazing he believes he is and how much he ‘helped’ others but hearing it still pissed me up.
Didn’t care much for Andrew or Ian but at least they have admitted to being pains in the arse. James is just a dick.

Reactions: 9
Loved that James was kicked out, you could tell he was gutted. He probably thought he was going to win.

Cannot wait for him to find out how despised he is. The thing is he wont apologise, he is the sort of control freak that will just double down and insist he is right and that is how people should act

Reactions: 9

Like father like son! I`d say he was an animal ,but they behave better! if i were Judy Finnegan i`d be disgusted and more than a little worried for my daughter! He`s without doubt the kind of man your mother warns you about!

Reactions: 4