I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its back in 17 days! Anyone got any guesses on who will be living in the jungle this year?

Reactions: 2

Yel

I want one of the gleamers that have zero talent and were just in the right place at the right time to get on it.

Doubt any of them would take up the offer if it came their way as they know when they don't edit they won't come across well.

Reactions: 3
I want one of the gleamers that have zero talent and were just in the right place at the right time to get on it.

Doubt any of them would take up the offer if it came their way as they know when they don't edit they won't come across well.
Yeah me too. That can’t edit themselves to make themselves look better and show themselves for the absolute entitled wankers they are

Can you imagine Alfie in there?!! He wouldn't last a day. Licherely the best experience man, but i had to leave as i wasn't allowed my future-elf merch...

Reactions: 5

Yel

Can you imagine Alfie in there?!! He wouldn't last a day. Licherely the best experience man, but i had to leave as i wasn't allowed my future-elf merch...
He would make gemma colins look like an SAS survival expert and more entertainment than an appleton sister scared of touching a tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've seen a few other rumours
Jac Jossa - Dont really know much about but always seem to hear about her moaning on sm, plus would she leave her two young children with her serial cheat non-trustworthy partner ?
Nadine Coyle - i love her accent
Olivia Attwood - i find her too loud and probably would start a few arguments
Andy Whyment - if he was in character as Kirk it would be hilarious but ive no idea what he is like in rl
Kate Garraway - i cant stand any of the ITV morning team

Reactions: 1
I have heard that Kate Garraway and Ian Wright are going in, trouble is I don't know who half of these so called celebrities are!!

Caitlyn Jenner has now been confirmed as taking part; she's getting a whopping 500k for it!

Caitlyn Jenner has now been confirmed as taking part; she's getting a whopping 500k for it!
I cant stand any of the Kardashian/Jenner clan so that is one i will not be looking forward to and no doubt she will be exempt from many trials

He would make gemma colins look like an SAS survival expert and more entertainment than an appleton sister scared of touching a tree.
Didn’t he say he was going ‘travelling’ for 6 weeks somewhere? That ties in with the I’m a celeb dates. My god I hope he did go on would love to see him squirm and talk about all his savage toys with the grown ups

I’m pretty sure the girl who plays Bethany in coronation street will be going in as she’s recently left the soap

I've seen a few other rumours
Jac Jossa - Dont really know much about but always seem to hear about her moaning on sm, plus would she leave her two young children with her serial cheat non-trustworthy partner ?
Nadine Coyle - i love her accent
Olivia Attwood - i find her too loud and probably would start a few arguments
Andy Whyment - if he was in character as Kirk it would be hilarious but ive no idea what he is like in rl
Kate Garraway - i cant stand any of the ITV morning team
Olivia would be good. I really like her. She’s outspoken but could see her getting stuck in and nailing tasks

Reactions: 1
Didn’t he say he was going ‘travelling’ for 6 weeks somewhere? That ties in with the I’m a celeb dates. My god I hope he did go on would love to see him squirm and talk about all his savage toys with the grown ups
Oh I can't stand him. His ego will only inflate even more thinking he's an actual 'celebrity'. I'm sure the editing will make him look even more dumb than usual

Oh I can't stand him. His ego will only inflate even more thinking he's an actual 'celebrity'. I'm sure the editing will make him look even more dumb than usual
Its okay turns out his trip is Iceland. Shame as would love for him to have be shown up

Ooh I can’t wait for I’m a Celeb. It really brings the Christmassy feel as I make lists and wrap presents/write cards etc whilst it’s on