Ignored user threads

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, I can view a thread by an ignored user if it's in my watch list, or if I click into a category (for example influencers) but I can't see it in new posts? Is there anyway round this or do I just need to keep the thread in watched or check individual categories?

Reactions: 2
Hi, I can view a thread by an ignored user if it's in my watch list, or if I click into a category (for example influencers) but I can't see it in new posts? Is there anyway round this or do I just need to keep the thread in watched or check individual categories?
Definitely a bit odd. If an ignored user posts a thread itā€™s tricky to find and follow!

Reactions: 1
Yeah, sometimes for example the hinch thread, I don't want to watch it because if it gets too mad I just want to check it every now and then. But realised I might be missing out on other threads created if I'm not going into the categories themselves and just viewing new posts

There's a custom change in the forum display to fix it, I just need to apply the same fix to new posts.

Will add to the list to fix soon. Let me know if they're missing elsewhere. Thanks

Turns out this is a lot more complex than I expected to do, afraid unless quite a few posters are affected by it then it wont get changed. Sorry about that!

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks