IFAM#9 It’s Time For Ifam Thread NINE Commentary On The Channel's Decline, Rip-off tat, Sarah's Boring Chat, Baby Bump or Fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title credit goes to @Puddles and @Oohthedrama.

Let's continue to discuss, debate and dissect about this pairs indiscretions.
Also remember the children are children and they can't help the pantomine life with Creepy and his wife.

Reactions: 12
My current assessment of how I see the pair of them has not really changed. Their actions during this whole situation has just cemented and confirmed my original suspicions about the type of people they are.
Creepy has always given me strange vibes, not just because of weird way he acts with the children, which I think he exaggerates for the camera. I suspect this is his way of playing the attentive dad role, at which he fails miserably.
I am convinced that behind the scenes he is far less attentive, certainly of the younger two and has always had his own things going on, be that other women or weekends away with his skating friends.
He is a narcissistic mummy’s boy with an excessive need for admiration even if it comes from young girls. The success of the channel gave him access to this and allowed him to exploit situations to his own advantage.
Lazy to me has always come across as a thoroughly unlikeable person. Yes, she is from a horrible, rough, dysfunctional background but that neither excuses nor negates her behaviour.
She is fixated with money, power and the will to succeed at whatever the cost and will use any dirty tactics she feels are needed. She lacks any empathy and doesn’t believe that anyone has the right to question or criticise their behaviour. Unfortunately she is too thick to disguise this and has always given herself away with her passive aggressive rants.
Lazy’s whole behaviour since this came out has been as disgusting and deplorable as Creepy’s if not worse.
I don’t think that either of them have had the slightest concerns about the physical or emotional well-being of their children when it comes to performing for “the show” and this for me is the worst of their many, many disgusting traits.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
[USER=139]@Hatshepsut[/USER] post: 11037 said:
My current assessment of how I see the pair of them has not really changed. Their actions during this whole situation has just cemented and confirmed my original suspicions about the type of people they are.
Creepy has always given me strange vibes, not just because of weird way he acts with the children, which I think he exaggerates for the camera. I suspect this is his way of playing the attentive dad role, at which he fails miserably.
I am convinced that behind the scenes he is far less attentive, certainly of the younger two and has always had his own things going on,be that other women or weekends away with his skating friends.
He is a narcissistic mummy’s boy with an excessive need for admiration even if it comes from young girls. The success of the channel gave him access to this and allowed him to exploit situations to his own advantage.
Lazy to me has always come across as a thoroughly unlikeable person. Yes, she is from a horrible, rough, dysfunctional background but that neither excuses or negates her behaviour.
She is fixated with money, power and the will to succeed at whatever the cost and will use any dirty tactics she feels are needed. She lacks any empathy and doesn’t believe that anyone has the right to question or criticise their behaviour. Unfortunately she is too thick to disguise this and has always given herself away with her passive aggressive rants.
Lazy’s whole behaviour since this came out has been as disgusting and deplorable as Creepy’s if not worse.
I don’t think that either of them have had the slightest concerns about the physical or emotional well-being of their children when it comes to performing for “the show” and this for me is the worst of their many, many disgusting faults.
You have summed up everything perfectly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 14
QUOTE="@Hatshepsut post: 11037, member: 139"]My current assessment of how I see the pair of them has not really changed. Their actions during this whole situation has just cemented and confirmed my original suspicions about the type of people they are.
I am convinced that behind the scenes he is far less attentive, certainly of the younger two and has always had his own things going on,be that other women or weekends away with his skating friends.
Lazy to me has always come across as a thoroughly unlikeable person. Yes, she is from a horrible, rough, dysfunctional background but that neither excuses or negates her behaviour.
I don’t think that either of them have had the slightest concerns about the physical or emotional well-being of their children when it comes to performing for “the show” and this for me is the worst of their many, many disgusting faults.
You have summed up everything perfectly.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for that Jimjam, I was just in full rant when I realised we’d got a new thread.

Reactions: 3
I’m in full agreement that the 20 minutes we see daily is what they script and prepare as business people, I sometimes sense resentment from Sarah that she even has to do the vlogs like it’s a hassle, I think she’d rather like the brand to generate income with very very little effort from her. He’s definitely not at all the way he appears I think that was obvious to so many way way before his behaviour was exposed, in real life I think that this pair would have very few genuine friendships, despite the gushing to love the IFAM I don’t think either of them can find it in themselves to care one jot about anyone else, which is why when they pretend to it is insincere to all but young children and adults who must be lacking in something to need a fictional family of strangers to ‘love’

Reactions: 8
You have summed up everything perfectly.
Thanks for that Jimjam, I was just in full rant when I realised we’d got a new thread.[/QUOTE]

It's a perfect ending. Honestly it sums up the majority of everyone's thoughts.

Reactions: 7
Anyone been watching Shane Dawson’s series on Jake Paul? It’s focusing a lot on sociopaths and lets just say I had one person keep popping up in my mind as the psychologist was explaining the behaviours..

Reactions: 8
Anyone been watching Shane Dawson’s series on Jake Paul? It’s focusing a lot on sociopaths and lets just say I had one person keep popping up in my mind as the psychologist was explaining the behaviours..
I was thinking exactly the same thing, there was one bit when she said that if they are ever blamed for anything they immediately try to convince others of their loss and pain, it was like listening to a commentary on his reason for my silence video! I think quite a lot of it applies to Sarah too in the inability to feel empathy. I wonder were they watching?

Reactions: 9
I think Sarah has had a pretty bad upbringing- she has alluded to her Mum not showing any affection to her because of something in her mum’s past and it appears her Dad, Neil, wasn’t faithful in the Marriage either - in fact Sarah lived with her grandparents for quite a while. Sarah said in a recent vlog that as a young girl she dreamed of having a family and cuddling up on a Friday evening watching movies - which speaks volumes of what her own family life was probably like if that was her dream. This was probably why she stayed with and protected the first boyfriend who used to give her black eyes and treat her like tit and why she was pregnant at 17 (Katrina was pregnant at the same time at 16)
Sarah probably thinks Chris is as good as it gets - he may cheat on her and humiliate her by texting young teenagers but he doesn’t hit her, looks after the house and runs around after the kids. Sad really.
You sound a nice caring person. But unfortunately people like you are the sort of people she likes
It's funny how she therefore chooses to deal with other people like tit. Shop staff cinema staff, tradesmen etc
You would think she might just have been able to treat her own kids that little bit better than she has.
Genuinely its well intentioned and obviously your views your view but Sarah Ingham is a grade A manipulative witch who uses who she can when she can. She plays on peoples sympathies.
She will go through the "I found a lump I'm scared " routine if it suits her. She will be looking at other vloggers and thinking I'll remember that one
For a woman who "dreamed of having a family and cuddling up on a Friday evening" her attitude to adopted kids is just incredible.
Out of all the family vloggers I have looked at and to be blunt I am pretty dismissive of most of them she is the worst. Those 2 halfwits that sit on the sofa making a career out of their views on every Ingham would be my 2nd worst
The Weiss woman who has whored her family out ranks quite highly too
But head and shoulders above them all is Sarah Louise Ingham
Vile totally vile

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
As she was talking I was like "OMG" there he is !!!!!!!!!!!! Eye-opening !! And he being Creepy not Jake. Ticks all the boxes. "When something happens that they caused and its bad they make themselves the victim" and so much more resonated with the current tit show.

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe how low the views were on yesterday’s vlog! Wait for some serious CLICKBAIT! To make an appearance

Reactions: 10
You sound a nice caring person. But unfortunately people like you are the sort of people she likes
It's funny how she therefore chooses to deal with other people like tit. Shop staff cinema staff, tradesmen etc
You would think she might just have been able to treat her own kids that little bit better than she has.
Genuinely its well intentioned and obviously your views your view but Sarah Ingham is a grade A manipulative witch who uses who she can when she can. She plays on peoples sympathies.
She will go through the "I found a lump I'm scared " routine if it suits her. She will be looking at other vloggers and thinking I'll remember that one
For a woman who "dreamed of having a family and cuddling up on a Friday evening" her attitude to adopted kids is just incredible.
Out of all the family vloggers I have looked at and to be blunt I am pretty dismissive of most of them she is the worst. Those 2 halfwits that sit on the sofa making a career out of their views on every Ingham would be my 2nd worst
The Weiss woman who has whored her family out ranks quite highly too
But head and shoulders above them all is Sarah Louise Ingham
Vile totally vile
Sorry if this has been covered before here and I’ve missed it, what are her views hon adopted children? Didn’t she want Chris to adopt Izzy? Tia x

Reactions: 2
I don't think I ever really had sympathy for her, it seemed obvious from right at the beginning of the whole mess that she wasn't walking away with her head held high and separating herself from Chris' actions (which wouldn't have made me like her but I'd have respected the fact she put her children first) so in my mind I never saw her as someone to sympathise with. Imo she's put herself on a pedestal which is now crumbling day by day... her husband is known for being a child groomer, despite his odd no hell no speech, Issy looks like by the age of 15 she'll be rebelling or hopefully living with her dad full time and Sarah will still be screeching 'Morning IFAM' to the few subscribers they'll have. All her behaviour is now her clinging on to the position she's put herself in and hoping that she can stretch the remaining adsense money to cover all the finance on the crushed velvet sofas/tables/chairs/beds and the range rover as well as a mortgage on a brand new house. Everything that is happening to them, and will continue to happen so long as Chris the Creep remains prowling vlogging and grooming featuring in videos, is so well deserved.

Reactions: 6
Some great posts today. @Hatshepsut I believe summed up perfectly and eloquently how most of us feel about the gruesome twoseome.

I wonder if tonight's 'episode' they've given Isabelle a well deserved days break. Personally a break until she's finished uni would be nice to see for her sake

Reactions: 13
I was thinking exactly the same thing, there was one bit when she said that if they are ever blamed for anything they immediately try to convince others of their loss and pain, it was like listening to a commentary on his reason for my silence video! I think quite a lot of it applies to Sarah too in the inability to feel empathy. I wonder were they watching?
Also isn't there something dodgy about the Paul father? YouTube seems to attract these people...

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe how low the views were on yesterday’s vlog! Wait for some serious CLICKBAIT! To make an appearance
Isabelle will be the click bate tonight, 'rushed to the doctors' or something along them lines!

Reactions: 10
Wow my 13 year old self would definitely want to have my poorly face plastered all over the internet for everyone at school to see. Well done Sarah putting your daughter first again...ooh you do spoil her don't you with all this caring!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.