IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this title and as I think has been mentioned before, picturing lazys face every time she pops over to get some inspiration and seeing that ‘second son’ in the title will be priceless ?
Just having a browse on lazys Instagram, found some lovely comments . . enjoy ?
F2BAF5E4-2C98-4525-B598-6F400361F9C2.png

259F557C-90ED-42B3-9A9A-2325C7986B60.png

The delightful photo that accompanies these comments was taken at Alton towers so we all know why he was looking particularly pleased with himself that day ? no lazy it wasn’t you now was it hun ?

Reactions: 8
Yep wonder what scandal happens next week...
They must be running out of clickbait to cover up I mean now they have done the gender reveal..what's next???
More pregnancy worries???

Reactions: 4
Yep wonder what scandal happens next week...
They must be running out of clickbait to cover up I mean now they have done the gender reveal..what's next???
More pregnancy worries???
Yeah pregnancy worries, slow cooker recipes, baby hauls, Christmas and Halloween tat. I can also see a ‘how we deal with haters’ sit down vlog coming soon too which will be highly entertaining

Reactions: 12
Yeah pregnancy worries, slow cooker recipes, baby hauls, Christmas and Halloween tat. I can also see a ‘how we deal with haters’ sit down vlog coming soon too which will be highly entertaining
I was getting a bit worried tonight that the slow cooker had been put into retirement, I think it’s done it’s job as a wholesome family accessory, can you imagine trying to get the burnt 11 hours over cooked volcanic lasagne cleaned of it? Nahhh the microwave is much more appealing ?

Reactions: 10
Title credit goes to @WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Already on thread 8! This pair of reprobates certainly know how to cause a debate!
Awww thanks guys, must have had a mad moment of inspiration?
I’d like to thank Lazy and Creepy for the many, many...... so many..... soooper doooper daily moments of crazy inspiration.....they’ve given so much more than their usual insufferable selves this week and I can’t wait to see what utter nutters they are over the next few days. Special thanks to the underrated Prinny of course, who single handedly holds this family together. If this ‘TV show’ actually WAS a TV series it would be winning global awards for creativity because you just couldn’t make this tit up. Blended-family fallouts, inappropriate grooming accusations, exploited kids, missing Charity money, visits to the Graveyard, disastrous extended family get togethers, awkward teenage tears, pregnancy ‘stuff and nonsense’........all we’re missing is a body under the patio. Or an arty shot of a coldsore.

Reactions: 23
My guess is that Sarah gets an actual pregnancy condition! Terrified anxious etc, something like SPD (can’t remember the full name) I had it with my first it’s where your pelvic muscles get all sort of loose and it genuinely is agonising, I think the burning groin pain is a hint, it can leave you pretty much unable to move without severe pain for the whole of the pregnancy, of course we know how Sarah downplays all of her illnesses so much so she’ll still manage to get to the shops with it, she’s so brave shopping for the IFAMs enjoyment. More sofa days and yes definitely a carefully worded fully passive aggressive victim speech about the horrible internet trolls, baiting the ‘army’ to go seek and destroy. EMOTIONAL!

Reactions: 9
I’d like to thank Lazy and Creepy for the many, many...... so many..... soooper doooper daily moments of crazy inspiration.....they’ve given so much more than their usual insufferable selves this week and I can’t wait to see what utter nutters they are over the next few days. Special thanks to the underrated Prinny of course, who single handedly holds this family together. If this ‘TV show’ actually WAS a TV series it would be winning global awards for creativity because you just couldn’t make this tit up. Blended-family fallouts, inappropriate grooming accusations, exploited kids, missing Charity money, visits to the Graveyard, disastrous extended family get togethers, awkward teenage tears, pregnancy ‘stuff and nonsense’........all we’re missing is a body under the patio. Or an arty shot of a coldsore.
Ha ha ha ???????? Nothing to add to this brilliant post

Reactions: 4
Well if we win an award for evidencing their indiscretions, keeping the conversation going about creepy and obviously all the inspiration we’ve given lazy the past year or so then I’d like to nominate you as our spokesperson when accepting the award. That speech was beautiful, it almost brought a tear to my eye ?

There is not enough popcorn in the WORLD for that vlog! :giggle:

great Title I laughed when you suggested it in the last thread,on another notethe comments about stabbing him arent going to help as he can always shout intimidation to the police, but it seems that these girls don`t care what is said to them by the cult

The Angry Wank videos on the Minghams are definitely worth a rewatch. He made these about 4 months before any of the stuff on Creepy came out and yes, he did pinch quite a bit of it from GG. However he’s got the whole cult mentality of the IFAM off to a tee and he’s spot on about how Creepy and Lazy allow them to bully anyone with a different viewpoint.
Don’t get me wrong the Angry Wank is a right pratt and these vlogs were mainly done because of jealousy for the Mingham’s success but he wasn’t far off with his assessment of them.

Reactions: 9
My guess is that Sarah gets an actual pregnancy condition! Terrified anxious etc, something like SPD (can’t remember the full name) I had it with my first it’s where your pelvic muscles get all sort of loose and it genuinely is agonising, I think the burning groin pain is a hint, it can leave you pretty much unable to move without severe pain for the whole of the pregnancy, of course we know how Sarah downplays all of her illnesses so much so she’ll still manage to get to the shops with it, she’s so brave shopping for the IFAMs enjoyment. More sofa days and yes definitely a carefully worded fully passive aggressive victim speech about the horrible internet trolls, baiting the ‘army’ to go seek and destroy. EMOTIONAL!
Is this what Coleen Ballinger has? She's having to use a wheelchair at the moment. I know alot of people moan she goes on about being pregnant but even in pain she's still doing her shows ect where as Sarah will probably end up on bed rest and won't move from the bed (unless Matalan have a sale on and then shell be feeling okay!)

Going back to Isabelle does anyone think she's too emotional? She cries at everything and I know some people are like that but it does seem odd for a 13yr old. I wonder if it's because of everything going on at home and the fact her family is so messed up.

Reactions: 6
Those 2 guys sat behind them in Nandos...they seemed aware of what was going and laughing but I would be fuming if I knew I was in creepys video for all to see!

Poor Esme looked ill again when she was doing her homework with a mars bar, wee soul looked so drained. Shunned to the side when they were watching the gender reveal video, she looked so lost and blank expression.

And as for this feather shite, just an excuse to make everyone re watch the video for more views...why not just insert the clip?!

Reactions: 7
Angry Manc has just confirmed on his live he has put his Ingham videos back up (they were taken down after they got a letter from Levi’s earlier in the year before the Chris scandal). Click on “roasts” via the playlists on his channel View attachment 943
Touché! What was that other coward called. The one who looks like could be this twits brother, but at least angry manc didn’t string the victims along with bullshit then turn on them when they started to question him and his motives.

I wonder what sort of legislation we will see in the future regarding children’s welfare whilst appearing in their parents limited company ‘TV Shows’.

Are the children employed? Should they be? Should they have contracts and be paid? Are they old enough to understand what they would be signing? Do current children working directives apply in these cases, or should they?

I know us British are still only in the early days of the American sue your ass for every penny culture, but without clear directives on this, the floodgates will be open for later in adult life. Emotional trauma, filming when I was to young to give or understand what consent is, work without any proof of payment or employment contracts. I know one thing during all this, my online supermarket shopping cart has popcorn on repeat order ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.