IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember a time when after reading about the vile behaviour of Chris, they had sympathy for Sarah? Mine lasted about a day

Since then I’ve honestly struggled to find one redeeming feature in her personality. ( Chris I made my mind up within a few seconds after reading the allegations and seeing a picture of a 34 year old man dressed like a 14 year old )

Maybe it’s because I had the misfortune in the past to work with 4-5 woman like Sarah. Woman who have absolutely no self awareness or room for self reflection. Women who become extremely hostile at any criticism, no matter how gentle and constructive it is, and who will turn into something akin to a honey badger with rabies that’s been chewing on a baggy of discarded crystal meth

As time has passed I’m convinced now more than ever that they both genuinely believe that Chris’ behaviour isn’t wrong. That he was trying to help vulnerable girls that opened their hearts to him. Girls that when he met or attempted to, was being their knight in shining armour. Their famous hero come to save them from their suicidal thoughts and bad feelings about their bodies

Poor old heart of gold Chris was a little naive and forgot that there are bad jealous evil people in this World, and before he knew it, he was being asked all sorts of things he couldn’t commit to because of his family. Trying to desperately salvage the situation he panicked and may have said or did the wrong thing, and now these girls he so generously tried to help have all ganged up on him and trying to destroy everything he worked so hard for

I’d be interested in what people’s theories are currently. Have they changed since the beginning? Are you sticking to what you originally thought? Am I miles off? Have I lost it? ? Do they both know he’s guilty as sin, but decided on the denial card and are sticking with it?
I haven’t had any sympathy for Sarah since hearing that Jess (maybe some of the others too?) directly messaged Sarah with their concerns and she chose to block and ignore them. If anything I think her behaviour as a mother in all this has been worse than his.
I’m not entirely sure whether she believes the rubbish she spouts about him not having done anything wrong. She quite clearly doesn’t think logically and isn’t very intelligent, so maybe she really is that deluded and thinks there’s nothing wrong with him cheating on her and messaging young girls highly inappropriate propositions. The first vlogs after it all came out where she looked visibly upset, I think was all to do with knowing they’d lose money, advertisers, freebies, nothing to do with the hell her children would go through with allegations of that sort going around about their dad. Basically I thought they were both awful specimens from the start of the allegations being made public and poor excuses for parents and I’m still very much of that opinion!

Reactions: 19
I lost sympathy for Sarah after her one woman monologue. It became very clear then it was business as usual for Brand Ingham. I don't see them as a family, it's a brand. Chris and Sarah are business partners, director and producer. The girls are their employees.
Since the summer holidays ended it's painfully obvious without management ideas, advertisers to promote they have very little content. They don't know anything other than shopping, moaning and clickbaiting potential baby dramas. The girls are carrying the vlogs and Issy appears to possibly be ill due to the stresses they are putting her under by pretending all is well.
Also if Chris had done nothing wrong, he wouldn't hide behind solicitors. His management would have supported him not dropped them 2 days after the allegations. He would have made his No.Hell.No speech on the "family" channel not his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does anyone remember a time when after reading about the vile behaviour of Chris, they had sympathy for Sarah? Mine lasted about a day

Since then I’ve honestly struggled to find one redeeming feature in her personality. ( Chris I made my mind up within a few seconds after reading the allegations and seeing a picture of a 34 year old man dressed like a 14 year old )

Maybe it’s because I had the misfortune in the past to work with 4-5 woman like Sarah. Woman who have absolutely no self awareness or room for self reflection. Women who become extremely hostile at any criticism, no matter how gentle and constructive it is, and who will turn into something akin to a honey badger with rabies that’s been chewing on a baggy of discarded crystal meth

As time has passed I’m convinced now more than ever that they both genuinely believe that Chris’ behaviour isn’t wrong. That he was trying to help vulnerable girls that opened their hearts to him. Girls that when he met or attempted to, was being their knight in shining armour. Their famous hero come to save them from their suicidal thoughts and bad feelings about their bodies

Poor old heart of gold Chris was a little naive and forgot that there are bad jealous evil people in this World, and before he knew it, he was being asked all sorts of things he couldn’t commit to because of his family. Trying to desperately salvage the situation he panicked and may have said or did the wrong thing, and now these girls he so generously tried to help have all ganged up on him and trying to destroy everything he worked so hard for

I’d be interested in what people’s theories are currently. Have they changed since the beginning? Are you sticking to what you originally thought? Am I miles off? Have I lost it? ? Do they both know he’s guilty as sin, but decided on the denial card and are sticking with it?
I’ve always thought Chris was an odd ball, his greasy hair, the way he dresses, his mannerisms, but worst of all the ways in which he talked to the children, especially Isabelle who I hadn’t even realised wasn’t even his daughter until my own daughter mentioned it sometime last year. The constant calling her babe, gorgeous girl was just a little creepy. And calling Isla boo boo is just cringeworthy. But even with this strange behaviour, I admittedly never suspected anything like this to come to light.
Sarah however I’ve always disliked. Her fake persona is so transparent. The way she forces her children to be everything they’re not. They’re kids, there is no possible way they would act like this all of the time.
Then after the Chris situation I found her even more despicable and have never felt an ounce of sympathy for her. Money talks, end of. She has willingly stood by her husband accused of grooming young vulnerable girls, supported him, allowed him to be near her children despite the evidence. Also allowing Chris to upload the constant thumbnails of the girls, including Isabelle in their bikinis all over the internet.
It seems quite an obsession of his and as a mother I’d be seriously worried. Then there was a vlog where Isabelle was shown on the toilet, then with just a towel in the bathroom and Esme in just her underwear. Any mother safeguarding her children would be mortified and also would be demanding Chris give the children privacy. Not just walk into Isabelle’s room without knocking, or hiding under her bed. Also there is absolutely no need for Chris or any of their devoted ifam to know Isabelle has started her period or whether it’s that time of the month. And Sarah should have no right to announce that without Isabelle’s consent. I could go on...
I truly believe she lacks the basic intelligence to realize this is all wrong. Either that or she believe she’s an actress in a some crappy soap opera storyline

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I haven’t had any sympathy for Sarah since hearing that Jess (maybe some of the others too?) directly messaged Sarah with their concerns and she chose to block and ignore them. If anything I think her behaviour as a mother in all this has been worse than his.
I’m not entirely sure whether she believes the rubbish she spouts about him not having done anything wrong. She quite clearly doesn’t think logically and isn’t very intelligent, so maybe she really is that deluded and thinks there’s nothing wrong with him cheating on her and messaging young girls highly inappropriate propositions. The first vlogs after it all came out where she looked visibly upset, I think was all to do with knowing they’d lose money, advertisers, freebies, nothing to do with the hell her children would go through with allegations of that sort going around about their dad. Basically I thought they were both awful specimens from the start of the allegations being made public and poor excuses for parents and I’m still very much of that opinion!
I think Sarah has had a pretty bad upbringing- she has alluded to her Mum not showing any affection to her because of something in her mum’s past and it appears her Dad, Neil, wasn’t faithful in the Marriage either - in fact Sarah lived with her grandparents for quite a while. Sarah said in a recent vlog that as a young girl she dreamed of having a family and cuddling up on a Friday evening watching movies - which speaks volumes of what her own family life was probably like if that was her dream. This was probably why she stayed with and protected the first boyfriend who used to give her black eyes and treat her like tit and why she was pregnant at 17 (Katrina was pregnant at the same time at 16)
Sarah probably thinks Chris is as good as it gets - he may cheat on her and humiliate her by texting young teenagers but he doesn’t hit her, looks after the house and runs around after the kids. Sad really.

Reactions: 18
I think she’s disgusting, I don’t care about her upbringing she’s a mum and she should remove her children from him - they matter more than anything.

She has victim shamed those girls and employed her own family and friends to troll them she’s vile.

I would have some respect for her if she had left him.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think she’s disgusting, I don’t care about her upbringing she’s a mum and she should remove her children from him - they matter more than anything.

She has victim shamed those girls and employed her own family and friends to troll them she’s vile.

I would have some respect for her if she had left him.
I couldn't agree more!

Reactions: 10
Sorry, but her upbringing is irrevelant in all of this! I had a very bad bringing, yet I am nothing like her!

She is a grown woman and in control
Of her own actions. She could have left Chris when she had the chance and gave those girls a chance at some normalcy in their lives. Instead she has continued to support him and his repulsive behaviour. She has been very ignorant through the entire situation.

The fact is though she is so dependant on Chris and without him she wouldn’t be able to do anything for herself. She is also so wrapped up in her own little reality tv show she probably wouldn’t know how to survive in the real world.
She can’t take criticism, hides behind her little teeny boppers while they defend their idols

She’s a joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
All the above! Everyone has pretty much said it all.

In my opinion I don't think any of it is down to naivety, upbringing, intelligence, etc. I think they are fully aware of all of their actions with complete disregard to any consequences. Obsessed with the money and the 'fame', and I really use that word loosely, that they think youtube has brought them. Plus a mixture of deluded or arrogant enough not to care what impact any of it has on other people around them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't care how bad your upbringing is, you work damn hard to make sure your kids have a good life. It's not a valid excuse.

They are going through hell with this and trauma as a child makes long term damage that is difficult to heal.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sarah is an enabler to Chris's disgusting behavior. She is just as disgusting as he is. She thinks it's more important to save her "brand" than it is to protect children. Her own and others.

She is the worst kind of woman because she knowingly and willingly allows it to continue and allows a man to abuse his power to push her own financial gain.

And now for the less vile things she does, she is pregnant and eats like complete tit. Her body will give the nutrients to the baby that the baby needs, but she is still depriving it and herself of the best possible outcomes. She is setting up her birth to be awful because she refuses to keep her body strong and healthy. It's almost like she wants to get sick, to have issues with the birth so it can be vlog fodder, because as much as she reads here she knows all of us talk about the way they eat....and yet, it still happens. She feeds her children crap, they are not allowed to have private things. If they think they can get views off an issue then they film the kids. She's vain to a fault and has no regard for their financial future.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think Sarah has had a pretty bad upbringing- she has alluded to her Mum not showing any affection to her because of something in her mum’s past and it appears her Dad, Neil, wasn’t faithful in the Marriage either - in fact Sarah lived with her grandparents for quite a while. Sarah said in a recent vlog that as a young girl she dreamed of having a family and cuddling up on a Friday evening watching movies - which speaks volumes of what her own family life was probably like if that was her dream. This was probably why she stayed with and protected the first boyfriend who used to give her black eyes and treat her like tit and why she was pregnant at 17 (Katrina was pregnant at the same time at 16)
Sarah probably thinks Chris is as good as it gets - he may cheat on her and humiliate her by texting young teenagers but he doesn’t hit her, looks after the house and runs around after the kids. Sad really.
TBH I think this is a pretty accurate assessment of Sarah. I don't think for one minute she's giving Chris an easy ride behind the scenes but at the same time she has some sort of stability and security with him. The younger two are a little young to understand anything much of what's been going on re: Chris and that's probably enabled Sarah to not have to deal with things as much as she would have done if they'd been more aware. I don't think her upbringing is irrelevant - it looks like it's given her a "look after number one" mentality - which could well be her coping mechanism. That would at least explain her behaviour even though it goes no way towards excusing it.

Reactions: 4
I don't care how bad your upbringing is, you work damn hard to make sure your kids have a good life. It's not a valid excuse.

They are going through hell with this and trauma as a child makes long term damage that is difficult to heal.
This is so true! My dad had an awful upbringing and it was so important to him to give us a great childhood. Both my parents worked really hard at this and it worked.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I lost my sympathy for Sarah when instead of going away somewhere safe with the girls, which she may have done initially? She then took off on the "trip of a lifetime" with Chris in tow and they pretended that everything was normal.
Bonkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion:

It’s Time For The Ifam Thread NINE “Super Duper” Commentary On The Channel’s Decline

? I’ll see myself out.....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.