IFAM #7 He's A Perv And He Cheated.....Comment Deleted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m loving all the comments about Creepy on Jaack Maates twitter, they’re not holding back. I hope he reads every one and the best thing is he’s powerless to delete them.

Reactions: 16
That support the Ingham family group on fb is evil reporting anybody who says a bad word against creepy and I guess there watch this forum

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That support the Ingham family group on fb is evil reporting anybody who says a bad word against creepy and I guess there watch this forum
Oh yeah? Where are they going to report us? To the police? Are they going to file a report with the USA Police for a one Hiccups? And for what? Discussing the felony that Chris Ingham committed while in Orlando, Florida? That's not illegal, that's not defamation, it's not even in bad taste, most people want to know if a child predator is walking among them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Its sad to see.. they are impressionable youngsters been swept up into worshipping 2 people who i'm not currently sure should be parents. let alone influencers. They would have got a rush out of being praised or even getting a like/comment from the Mr and Mrs Ingham thus egging them on even more..

They (the Inghams) should be asking them to stop.. asking them to ignore... not adding fuel to fire.. but no. They get the same kick out of having people stick up for them... the lying cheating scum.

Reactions: 13
Worse thing about that fb group is that they are grown women who should know better.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Support the Ingham family
But just checking now, the group seems to have vanished. They do read here though, so maybe that’s why?

Ahh tit I'm too late! My title suggestion was "Sundaes with Sarah...10,000 calories a day to keep the creep away".

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine though going through your entire day policing fb and insta, checking Twitter to see if there is any drop in mentions, checking here.... I bet their hearts sink when they get any sort of notification. I’m certain now that 20 minutes that they put out is so staged and anytime outside of that is having to delete comment after comment.... then the worst part (for Sarah at the very least) is not being able to reply publicly, like when she’s had mini rants before about their extensive travel. I bet she’s just bursting with anger at each comment but having no real outlet to it. It sounds like a dreadful life right now. I don’t think there are many people who’d be jealous of that, I have a nice home, a good job and career, a newish car, a decent holiday once or twice a year but above all happy well adjusted children and I don’t have to look over my shoulder everywhere I go or spend my days deleting comments on every social media I’m on. I’d have more respect if they said forget the baby click bait, here’s an actual day in our lives, no edits. That would be original content indeed! Anyway I’m
rambling on what I mean is I wouldn’t swap places with her for the world right now. The fact that as said earlier they were on course to become soooo successful but his indiscretions have now changed all of that, that’s gotta be the worst part of it all she has to live with

Reactions: 18
Imagine though going through your entire day policing fb and insta, checking Twitter to see if there is any drop in mentions, checking here.... I bet their hearts sink when they get any sort of notification. I’m certain now that 20 minutes that they put out is so staged and anytime outside of that is having to delete comment after comment.... then the worst part (for Sarah at the very least) is not being able to reply publicly, like when she’s had mini rants before about their extensive travel. I bet she’s just bursting with anger at each comment but having no real outlet to it. It sounds like a dreadful life right now. I don’t think there are many people who’d be jealous of that, I have a nice home, a good job and career, a newish car, a decent holiday once or twice a year but above all happy well adjusted children and I don’t have to look over my shoulder everywhere I go or spend my days deleting comments on every social media I’m on. I’d have more respect if they said forget the baby click bait, here’s an actual day in our lives, no edits. That would be original content indeed! Anyway I’m
rambling on what I mean is I wouldn’t swap places with her for the world right now. The fact that as said earlier they were on course to become soooo successful but his indiscretions have now changed all of that, that’s gotta be the worst part of it all she has to live with
The car doesn't sound health to me I heard it in the vlog

Wow what did you say?
I just asked if they were going to address the allegations in a way that the actual iFam would see rather than a video on his own channel. I said the ifam deserve to know the truth rather than hear a long list of denial and the more he refused to speak up, the more suspicious it looked on him. It could well have been less than 15 minutes it was up b/c I posted the comment, went to answer the phone and when I came back quarter of an hour later it was gone. I wasn't confrontational or anything but I obviously wasn't a positive pineapple either ;)

Sarah sleeping Izzy bed and eating McDonald's for breakfast creepy pointing out he eats healthy

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.