IFAM #7 He's A Perv And He Cheated.....Comment Deleted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor girl is probably on edge in her own bedroom now thinking there’s a chance he’s hiding in there for a ‘prank’. It’s disgusting to take away the one place a kid knows they can relax and not worry about anyone seeing them.
i thought it was creepy for doing that but it in his blood always be a creepy prat

Reactions: 4
I bet Issy gets changed in the bathroom as her room isn't exactly private, also I hope to goodness Creepy doesn't have a secret camera in the bathroom or her room - I know it's a terrible thing to say but he just oozes creepiness and I wouldn't put it past him to do that.

Reactions: 9
I bet Issy gets changed in the bathroom as her room isn't exactly private, also I hope to goodness Creepy doesn't have a secret camera in the bathroom or her room - I know it's a terrible thing to say but he just oozes creepiness and I wouldn't put it past him to do that.
He actually has put a camera in the bathroom. The mayo in the toothpaste prank and the tape over the faucet prank. What if she had needed the toilet first? That would have been seriously awkward.

Reactions: 5
Angry Manc has just confirmed on his live he has put his Ingham videos back up (they were taken down after they got a letter from Levi’s earlier in the year before the Chris scandal). Click on “roasts” via the playlists on his channel
283B7C7D-1AE2-4118-AB36-51857E9E4B32.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Angry Manc has just confirmed on his live he has put his Ingham videos back up (they were taken down after they got a letter from Levi’s earlier in the year before the Chris scandal). Click on “roasts” via the playlists on his channel View attachment 943
Oh good I didn't get to see them before.

Reactions: 1
Just spotted the thumbnail on yesterday's vlog and wee Prinny's head sticking out. Just made me giggle thinking of the Mcbanter videos lol

Reactions: 1
Mentioned gossip guru in the video
A lot of his info and the opinions he mentioned came from GG, although he won't admit that now he thinks we're "bored sexually frustrated housewives"

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.