IFAM #6 Sarah's a witch, Chris is her biatch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue here!

Thread title credit goes to Maid of Kent. (y)

ADMIN EDIT: hope it's ok but just testing another spelling of biatch in the title as ads seem to have been disabled on here. Hope that isn't seen as money grabbing - I've only put one ad right at the bottom of the page just to try and cover costs :) ~ Helen

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9
What is everyone’s view/opinion on the house sale. Do you think they’ve pulled it off the market because they realise they can’t afford to move and lose the money on the house?

Reactions: 3
What is everyone’s view/opinion on the house sale. Do you think they’ve pulled it off the market because they realise they can’t afford to move and lose the money on the house?
Maybe they aren't able to port the mortgage to another property? They've not had the house that long so their mortgage provider may put a stop to it. We know they aren't the brightest of sparks so they probably put it up for sale then checked it out.

Reactions: 2
I like the new title.
Much better than the only one I could come up with.
Chris off chasing fanny and Prinny’s off to Granny’s.

No, don’t get up, I’ll see myself out....

Reactions: 38
Anyone else think when they go to the hospital they leave Isabelle in charge of the little ones?

Also, I refuse to believe it takes 2-3 hours to edit their vlogs
I can only see a lot of editing on his pity me pity me...which I presume was cutting out laughing

Should be straightforward cutting. So simple enough. He's not from what you say tit hot at blurring things out. There are nothing 'added' which again takes time.

So no I don't think it takes him too long because it's very raw.

Might have taken longer in the early days getting used to doing it...practice you improve though! Which probably made it easier for him to text people etc and say he was editing

I agree they can’t afford to move anymore now they are living off Adsense. Sponsorships etc will have pretty much dried up.

The house had been valued £30-35k more than the developer who has 2 currently sitting for sale on better sites that are less overlooked. Nobody in their right mind will buy theirs. By the time they factor in stamp duty, fees etc they would be loosing £50-60k moving after if they took the house down to the same as what the developers are selling for. If they were really worried about people knowing their address they would have moved out and rented a short term rental somewhere else straight away, it’s been over 2 months, Lazy has parked her blistered ass on the sofa and won’t be moving anywhere for the forseable future.

Edit- also who would want to buy it with their reputation- if someone don’t know they had moved and the risk of retaliation with new owners in the house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Also, I refuse to believe it takes 2-3 hours to edit their vlogs
Especially with those crap MS Paint-esque thumbnails. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe it wasn't selling so they gave up? I'm sure if people associated it with them then maybe they wouldn't want to buy it. I wouldn't be surprised if they can't afford to though, especially with how much income they've lost and how unstable it is now.

They must be loosing money theese days. Chris said they actually cleaned their beds, or as normal people call it change the beddings.

Reactions: 6
Old news but this is her Sarah says banner. It's bleeping hilarious. She's not said much though
channels4_banner.jpg

Reactions: 10
The 3rd picture on the banner looks like she's had too many drugs...

Why do they always stick their tongue out? Am lost on that one!

They must be loosing money theese days. Chris said they actually cleaned their beds, or as normal people call it change the beddings.
Thats another one from here then...

People commented they never seem to change their bedding for weeks on end!

All of a sudden changing bedding.

Reactions: 9
Thats another one from here then...

People commented they never seem to change their bedding for weeks on end!

All of a sudden changing bedding.
yes no surprise they are here, suddenly those dolls were very present in the vlogs. Those dolls are so weird.

Reactions: 3
Chris if you’re reading this we want you to just own up to everything.

You’ve changed the bedding, shown the dolls now actually do the right thing [emoji849]

Reactions: 15
yes no surprise they are here, suddenly those dolls were very present in the vlogs. Those dolls are so weird.
It’s strange because it’s like no one actually cares that they weren’t playing with them, just commenting about the sheer amount of toys they get with those being one of them. As I said on previous post, kids go through phases of playing with something then not doing so there’s nothing wrong with that.
do they think people are so stupid that they won’t realise that’s exactly what they’re doing?? Like it’s a sheer lack of dignity and respect that they carry on like everything is normal, but everything is becoming more of a deal. & they aren’t going to keep attracting attention when the majority of the vlogs now are just s & c talking. saying the same crap over and over.

How much will the toothfairy have to fork out when all of the Inghams' teeth rot and fall out from their terrible diet?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.