IFAM #6 Sarah's a witch, Chris is her biatch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got blocked from posting on their facebook page, they must be refreshing the page every few seconds as my comment didn't last long.

Reactions: 2
The comment about traveling and cooking was mine. It's stayed up over an hour and they've deleted lots since, so it's got past them.

Please Everyday Do Oranges :D

Reactions: 28
Ifam #8 Boy or Girl they won't tell, they've got a brand to sell and Christopher's grooming to curtail

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
I got blocked from posting on their facebook page, they must be refreshing the page every few seconds as my comment didn't last long.
I'm guessing Granny Jane is on Facebook duty, or tomorrow's vlog will show they've decided to have a lazy day today cos they've been sat deleting comments.

Reactions: 4
I really wish they’d stop laughing at Isla whenever she chooses to have vegetables, what’s wrong with that? Girl knows better than her own parents!

Reactions: 19
Pregnancy click bait and slow cooker meals, desperately seeking any brand deals.

Gender reveal video can wait, why not cash in on all that click bait?

Get some veg into that slow cooker, oh that Chris is a pervy..... ?

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how to post the link but I’ve put the next thread up. Thanks♥
If someone could please.

Yeah this was started by a child or Sarah given the grammar in the about section. It has 17 members and only 2 have joined in the last month. This is nothing. But it's great for a laugh, thanks for posting!
Jesus there think chris is innocent blame jess saying she needs to see a doctor that group evil there reported anybody who says a bad word against chris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.