IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to Thread 5.

Are we going to stop endlessly, relentlessly, consistently discussing poor poor pregnant Sarah and her creepy Chris? HELL NO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 22
HELL NO IS THERE A FIFTH THREAD ALREADY...
I hate to break it to you Chris and Sarah.
But yeah, you’re that popular on a trash thread you have just as many posts on here....
as you will have subscribers to your channel soon ?

Well that’s all kinds of awkward. ?

Reactions: 13
They looked pissed off there was a distinct lack of ooo ammaaazziin and soooper today,
And why go to coles if your wife is exhausted I’d tell my bf where he could stick his tim tam if he dragged me shopping after a long day of feeling like crap ?

Reactions: 5
They looked pissed off there was a distinct lack of ooo ammaaazziin and soooper today,
And why go to coles if your wife is exhausted I’d tell my bf where he could stick his tim tam if he dragged me shopping after a long day of feeling like crap ?
I think they only went cos she was the one moaning about wanting some Tim Tams

I think they only went cos she was the one moaning about wanting some Tim Tams
Buying Tim Tams was the only time Sarah seemed happy...I'm sure she's comfort eating due to stress.

Reactions: 2
Bit late coming in on this part of the convo but I'm guessing she's lying about being less far along as miscarriage lessens so much more after 12 weeks so probably feels more comfortable lying about the symptoms and isnt tempting fate as much ! Warped!! But just my guess

and yet they can get tim tams off amazon stupid idiots. i hate this family for the sheer fact they will never admit when something is their fault and when they have truly fucked up. its got to the point where I now watch them purely for me to use parts of what I am studying at uni with my psychology parts of my degree and everything proves they are bat tit crazy

Reactions: 11
On the note of claiming back the camera damage on travel insurance - depending what insurance they have it could potentially claim something back however that’s not saying it will be nearly the cost of a new camera. I don’t also know how the camera broke but surely if they’re using it daily (o can’t recall Sarah getting a new camera recently) it is probably old and it broke due to use and nothing more?

I however don’t understand how they’re going to claim back on that & yet didn’t even try to go to a hospital for a scan which again they could’ve claimed back on and actually is more important????

Also if she was “feeling it” surely she could’ve stayed in bed when they went to the cinema (because who cares about that) then yeah if she’d wanted to go to the Sydney Tower then she could’ve met up with them for that... I don’t understand the reasoning for her continuously complaining.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
On the note of claiming back the camera damage on travel insurance - depending what insurance they have it could potentially claim something back however that’s not saying it will be nearly the cost of a new camera. I don’t also know how the camera broke but surely if they’re using it daily (o can’t recall Sarah getting a new camera recently) it is probably old and it broke due to use and nothing more?

I however don’t understand how they’re going to claim back on that & yet didn’t even try to go to a hospital for a scan which again they could’ve claimed back on and actually is more important????
because they are idiots who think the world want to see dumb and dumber vlogging even more when they reality is they need to stop

Reactions: 1
Jess's nan :ROFLMAO:
I know this opinion probably won’t go down well but....
jess has held herself so unbelievably well during all of this, she’s really coming across well mannered, sensible, polite, careful in what she says and posts too all the parties involved. Both victims and the Ingham lot.
I really hope others in her family don’t drag her down posting tweets like this. I’ve liked how Jess seems to have gone for the more adult approach out of everyone involved

Reactions: 17
been lurking for a while since GG, id like to thank you all for all the updates/info/laughs!
also apologies for the nightmares that my fanart is bound to cause.. i just couldn't resist ;)

chris ingham1.jpg

Reactions: 30

Also if she was “feeling it” surely she could’ve stayed in bed when they went to the cinema (because who cares about that) then yeah if she’d wanted to go to the Sydney Tower then she could’ve met up with them for that... I don’t understand the reasoning for her continuously complaining.
The camera breaking is Chris’ fault as he was clearing everything away he shook one of the blankets that Sarah’s camera was on, it landed in the water and became wedged in between two rocks. They tried drying it out completely but it still didn’t work. I’m not sure whether they did but they could of used Isabelle’s camera if she had taken it with them.

Every vlog they have made about this Dream Vacation has been just hilarious... they have swum in icy cold ponds, totally overloaded on carbs and sugary goods, stayed in 2 star prison block hell-holes, looked like low life criminals wearing their own chavvy hoodies to keep warm, had luxury picnics from Coles, visited many places which looked deserted/ non descript/ could have easily visited in the U.K, not engaged with any locals.... I mean this has been like an ironic travel vlog of how to get it super duper wrong. You would never have guessed they were having the time of their lives exploring Oz. Think Sarah is fed up the the back teeth and can’t wait to get back to normality (ie duvet shopping).
Can not wait for the puking up footage from Sarah on the plane in the way back to UK using that teeny tiny paper sick bag. Because she’s not just feeling sick, she HAS BEEN sick. She’s so so so so irritating, sorry, pregnant.

Reactions: 27
The camera breaking is Chris’ fault as he was clearing everything away he shook one of the blankets that Sarah’s camera was on, it landed in the water and became wedged in between two rocks. They tried drying it out completely but it still didn’t work. I’m not sure whether they did but they could of used Isabelle’s camera if she had taken it with them.
I dunno maybe they could claim for accidental damage, but I know with phones they won’t accept water damage,
I had an experience of putting my phone in the washing machine ?
I pay more for my insurance now to include everything, I guess it depends how comprehensive their insurance is ?‍♀

I feel like this whole ‘feeling super sick’ thing is a bit of a way for her to cover the fact that she’s absolutely miserable on holiday. I think her sickness may magically cure itself as soon as they get home

Reactions: 8
jess has held herself so unbelievably well during all of this, she’s really coming across well mannered, sensible, polite, careful in what she says and posts too all the parties involved. Both victims and the Ingham lot.
I really hope others in her family don’t drag her down posting tweets like this. I’ve liked how Jess seems to have gone for the more adult approach out of everyone involved
Absolutely. Chris must kick himself every time he sees her name, knowing that there’s nothing he can do to silence her. Her measured eloquent responses have been the perfect way to deal with Chris, and it’s a shame that there are many people undermining the experiences of some of the girls by tweeting stuff that plays into Chris’ narrative of being the victim.

Reactions: 11
Do we know for sure that it's Jess' Nan and not just some randomer? It doesn't seem to be a well established account (as in from before the drama) and Jess doesn't even follow it :unsure:

Do we know for sure that it's Jess' Nan and not just some randomer? It doesn't seem to be a well established account (as in from before the drama) and Jess doesn't even follow it :unsure:
Good point, I read the post on here and took it as gospel which.... we all know isn’t wise on a gossip thread!!
I really hope it’s not a relation because she’s been absolutely brilliant in all her dealings with the press, the trolls, the other victims and the vile creatures also known as Chris and Sarah

Reactions: 4
I'm not entirely sure but Theresa (her mum) has liked a tweet from that account...I imagine if it was fake she would've called them out?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.