IFam #4 Hiding down under and video blunder - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fourth thread for the Ingham Family.

Recap of the last thread:
• Newspapers published articles about the messages Chris sent to numerous girls, including interviews from the victims and their family.
• Isabelle gets her hair bleached and then dyed pink and purple even though they planned to go on holiday and spend most of their time in chlorinated pools (strips hair colour.)
• The Ingham family go on holiday to Crete for a week, get special treatment from the staff and spend most of the holiday in the hotel pools as expected, Isabelle looses all the colour in her hair by day two.
• Come home for a few days, fail at dyeing Isabelle’s hair blue before surprising the girls with another trip away, this time to Australia, stopping off at Singapore for two nights.
• Arrive at Singapore and everyone is very excited about the 7/11 store, visit some nice places and then are back on a plan to Australia.
• Chris is held in Australian customs for 3/4 hours for claims he is running from the UK police. (Not shown in vlogs but admitted by Chris on his channel.)
• They arrive at an apartment in Noosa and make sure we know they did not book it but used a travel agency called STA who planned their entire trip so they don’t know their accommodation and have no activities planned.
• A few boring days and more swimming and beach vlogs as well as Sarah complaining of feeling sick from her pregnancy ensues for the rest of the holiday so far.
• The family seems really worn out and only break the cycle of swimming in pools/going to beaches by travelling to different parts of Queensland for a few days and going to the cinema and Mcdonalds.
• Sarah is posting about how much she loves this 'once in a lifetime' holiday on Instagram everyday in long sappy paragraphs so we are all aware of how amazing doing the same thing every day is.
• Chris has released a statement on his channel to say he is not a pedophile or a groomer and that those allegations are false and tries to make himself out as the victim in this scenario by saying how much this has all effected his family and business.

Part 3:

https://tattle.life/threads/ifam-3-pregnancy-drama-and-a-grooming-palaver-ingham-family.58/

Part 2:

https://tattle.life/threads/goodbye-prinnywoo-from-gg-to-oz-ifam-part-two-ingham-family.35/

Part 1:

https://tattle.life/threads/the-ingham-family-poundland-princess-the-creepy-chris-crisis.15/

Thank you to Hatshepsut for the thread name!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
In the vlog today when Chris was filming Isabelle talk you can see Sarah standing on the other side of the road. The red walking person light is flashing and suddenly Isla starts running across the road by herself, no one reacts or even flinches.
Screen Shot 2018-08-23 at 19.21.25.jpg

@5:08 from this vlog:

I can't believe Sarah just stood there while it happened, why not tell her to wait for the others to cross and when the light turns green or even better, walk over yourself and hold her hand, this genuinely upset me as this could of ended tragically all because they where too lazy to cross over and help her.

Reactions: 17
In the vlog today when Chris was filming Isabelle talk you can see Sarah standing on the other side of the road. The red walking person light is flashing and suddenly Isla starts running across the road by herself, no one reacts or even flinches.
View attachment 447
@5:08 from this vlog:

I can't believe Sarah just stood there while it happened, why not tell her to wait for the others to cross and when the light turns green or even better, walk over yourself and hold her hand, this genuinely upset me as this could of ended tragically all because they where too lazy to cross over and help her.
Oh my god can you imagine if she got hit and they caught it on camera [emoji30] I can see the title now “6 year old hit by car *not clickbait*”

Reactions: 7
Once again, long time lurker but have to comment following the awful video from Chris. 22 Minutes and doesnt even try and deny sending the texts and cheating on his wife. Everything is about how much his family are suffering... I'm sure they are, but it's mostly because of your actions, Chris.

Also the guilt tripping with Sarah's potential to miscarry is SO manipulative. I hate to say it, but I thought he would go down that path. This is from the NHS website.

Misconceptions about miscarriage
An increased risk of miscarriage is not linked to:
  • a mother's emotional state during pregnancy, such as being stressed or depressed
  • having a shock or fright during pregnancy

I get the impression that his video isn't going down well on Twitter! It's carnage!
Worst video he could have come out with. Thing is no one would have been happy unless he admitted to it 100% and he’s too far gone to do that now

Have to just say isn’t this site sooo much nicer than GG! The whole vibe is just better. Ok back to the Minghams..

Reactions: 18
Have to just say isn’t this site sooo much nicer than GG! The whole vibe is just better. Ok back to the Minghams..
yes! and even functionally it works a lot better than gg to, the features are way more current and user friendly, cheers tattle <3

Reactions: 11
The only good thing to come out of the video is now knowing he was in fact detained in Australia for a number of hours I would have loved to have seen his face

Reactions: 13
After just watching the YouTube video that I think MayDay posted. I don't know who it is but that bloke was great..

It just kind of clicked a bit and goes back on what I said, and what the bloke is saying on that video.

I am sure he can't check all girls are 16.. I mean some may just be below that age. Fair enough the girls could lie but either way Jess was a school girl and that didn't phase Chris did it.

Anyway we sit here as adults and think all you think about is yourself. I don't know if a young teenager would watching that. He's said the thing about what about the girls, Sarah and the baby so many times stress and miscarriage. We all know it's just him being a narcissistic but if there are young girls who did meet him I think they maybe torn. Especially if they have had family troubles that have upset them such as their parents divorcing. Children/Teens can often blame themselves when they are blameless
I hope they believe the adults on Twitter and the YouTube responses but you just never know.
If you look at it the speech is quite manipulative to those hiding in the shadows so to speak. As said, it's well rehearsed no emotion. He's even mentioned going to Florida on a vlog shortly after and Issy had to tell him No.

I wouldn't have thought Chris was that clever but manipulative yes he is.

Reactions: 4
Finally caught and I’ll more than likely repeat what you guys have already said but I truly believe he genuinely thinks he has done nothing wrong.
Throughout the video he just continually blames other people, never once taking responsibility for being the reason all those things have happened.
If a fire starts, you don’t blame the fire brigade for it, or whatever’s being burnt just because it’s in the way, you look to the route of the cause and find out who/what started it.
He started all of this, just him, not the girls he messaged, not the women he took advantage of, not his wife, not his kids, not any other member of society commenting on here, twitter or mars. Just him.
He is the epitome of a victim blamer and as a previous poster has said, he’s driven the final nail into his coffin.

And for what it’s worth, all the hatred I have for him & sarah, has never and will never extend to those kids. They are the innocent bystanders who he’s thrown into the flames.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It was the teeny little smirk like smiles that I didn't like, they're small but they are there!
Shaking head, rapid blinking followed by closed eyes for a second, although to be fair he was pretty convincing when he said he wasn’t a pedalo. All the ticks aprubtly stopped then

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.