IFam #4 Hiding down under and video blunder - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused about this too. I would actually understand if she had pretended she was a week or 2 further along in the beginning because that would make sense as to why she told people so early, she announced it when she was no more than a month pregnant [emoji57] saying she was more would seem more acceptable (imo anyway) it would have got her more sympathy being able to say she was further along and already pregnant before this all kicked off. I’m really confused about what’s the truth now and how pregnant she is, if she even is.
Bit late coming in on this but I'm guessing she's lying about being less far along as miscarriage lessens so much more after 12 weeks so probably feels more comfortable lying about the symptoms and isnt tempting fate as much ! Warped!! But just my guess

Just looked up on babynet
There are different types of ulcers depending on whether they are caused by viruses or allergies, but the most common are aphthous stomatitis – small, white, uncontagious sores also known as canker sores or aphthous ulcers. The cause of aphthous stomatitis aren’t known, but it’s thought that insufficient sleep, insufficient intake of nutrients, fatigue and a drop in immunity levels can cause an overall worsening of one’s physical condition and cause aphthous stomatitis to appear.

The baby in you uses up the nutrients in your body, and this can deplete the reserve of nutrients in you and cause aphthous ulcers to form. This is especially so in the first trimester of pregnancy when the hormone levels change and ulcers form on your tongue or on the insides of your mouth more easily than usual.

Basically Sarah just needs to eat some fruit and veg!
Scurvy! Just like the first settlers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.