IFam #3 Pregnancy Drama and a Grooming Palaver - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to 3rd Ingham thread.
As we get set to follow the pampered princess and Creepy Chris travel around Down Under trying to keep things under cover.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else find it creapy when he calls his step daughter gorgeous or babe, not as a description but as a name. Did it again today when she was getting out of the water in swimwear.
As he said it to her she instinctively covered her stomach, she looked quite uncomfortable and insecure.
rsz_screen_shot_2018-08-19_at_203312.jpg

It makes me cringe every time he calls her baby girl and gorgeous, pet names you'd give a significant other, not your step-daughter. I would hope the ground would swallow me whole if my father ever talked to me the way Chris talks to Izzy, just the thought makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 12
Tbh everytime he speaks now I cringe. I don't understand why he feels it appropriate to call her baby and gorgeous. I wondered at first if it was Northern thing but more and more are saying it makes them feel uncomfortable.

Reactions: 5
Tbh everytime he speaks now I cringe. I don't understand why he feels it appropriate to call her baby and gorgeous. I wondered at first if it was Northern thing but more and more are saying it makes them feel uncomfortable.
I can promise you it’s not a northern thing, I’m from Leeds and I don’t know anyone who would speak like that to their teen daughter.

My niece is 6 and we do say “come here gorge” but it’s very rare. I wouldn’t dream of saying baby or the full word gorgeous to her. Sorry for going OT

Reactions: 4
I can promise you it’s not a northern thing, I’m from Leeds and I don’t know anyone who would speak like that to their teen daughter.

My niece is 6 and we do say “come here gorge” but it’s very rare. I wouldn’t dream of saying baby or the full word gorgeous to her. Sorry for going OT
Not off topic at all. Chris is over affectionate with his step daughter imo. Before all this came out about his sexual preferences and behaviour I felt he was creepy around Issy but you don't like to think the worse.

She's probably uncomfortable because she knows what people are saying at school and on the internet, she's 13 she's not daft. Any innocence she had has unfortunately gone now after all the stuff she'll have read over the last month or so and she'll start looking at things and reading into stuff differently

Also if he's trying to get this girl done over the non disclosure then that must mean he's kept it, so somewhere in his house for the past however long he's had this letter of guilt squirrelled away somewhere, how creepy.

If they turn out to be expecting a boy, I wonder what the pet names will be then. Or will they be based on gender stereotypes.

Reactions: 2
Isnt issys birthday the 1st or 2nd of Sept and they are stillin Australia for it, she mentioned in response to a question that her girls are back in school the 5th, so therefore if thats the case they will be travelling one day and in school the next ? I do call my daughter babe and occassionally my husband will but not to the extent that he does (chris), also Sarah reminds me of the father from the Von Trapps I always expect a little whistle to come out of a bag with the instruction Smile and act Girls

Thanks for creating the new thread closed the last one, is is ok if I add Ingham Family to the end? Will help more people find it

As he said it to her she instinctively covered her stomach, she looked quite uncomfortable and insecure.
View attachment 323

It makes me cringe every time he calls her baby girl and gorgeous, pet names you'd give a significant other, not your step-daughter. I would hope the ground would swallow me whole if my father ever talked to me the way Chris talks to Izzy, just the thought makes my skin crawl.
This was one of the things I absolutely hated when watching the vlogs and I noticed it way before all this came out. Calling her babe, gorgeous, kissing her on the lips at bedtime and generally hanging all over her in the majority of the vlogs. I mean he was much more loved up with Isabelle then with his own kids. I did not think it was appropriate for him to be acting like this towards his stepdaughter. I used to say to my daughter that is something you would only really say to your other half. I used to comment all the time calling them out on it. The only replies I ever got is that “what’s wrong with it” or “it’s normal” No sorry it’s not normal she’s 12. Growing up, starting puberty. Chris is her stepdad, but even if he was her biological father I would still think that was cringy. My dad would never have called me those names at that age.

Isnt issys birthday the 1st or 2nd of Sept and they are stillin Australia for it, she mentioned in response to a question that her girls are back in school the 5th, so therefore if thats the case they will be travelling one day and in school the next ? I do call my daughter babe and occassionally my husband will but not to the extent that he does (chris), also Sarah reminds me of the father from the Von Trapps I always expect a little whistle to come out of a bag with the instruction Smile and act Girls
I’m pretty sure they said she’s supposedly got a scan on the 4th as well?

Reactions: 1
Can you imagine the stick Izzy will take in school , Oooo daddy’s gorgeous girl his baby girl , especially now with these allegations in the paper , chris is like that crappy gift that keeps on shitting

Reactions: 7
I can't bare watching travel blogs usually as they make me think I'm missing out on life. But these Australian ifam ones remind me how exausting it all is and how traveling for the sake of it can just be a waste of time if you don't do anything of "agricultural" merit.

Reactions: 11
This was one of the things I absolutely hated when watching the vlogs. Calling her babe, gorgeous, kissing her on the lips at bedtime and generally hanging all over her in the majority of the vlogs. I mean he was much more loved up with Isabelle then with his own kids. I did not think it was appropriate for him to be acting like this towards his stepdaughter. I used to say to my daughter that is something you would only really say to your other half. I used to comment all the time calling them out on it. The only replies I ever got is that “what’s wrong with it” or “it’s normal” No sorry it’s not normal she’s 12. Growing up, starting puberty. Chris is her stepdad, but even if he was her biological father I would still think that was cringy. My dad would never have called me those names at that age.
I also think its especially weird considering one person he knew said he never used to mention her - he would only mention the biological two. Its like he only started acting that way once he realised he could make money from her. :unsure:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.