IFAM #14 MOT Has Expired, The Clickbait Has Backfired So A New Plan Is Required (The Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So no wonder they need to get a loan for a new car the old bucket of junk had 100k on the clock when they bought it 2 years ago.

Who ever had it before them did 35k in one year not long before they got it!! Where the hell did they drive too - Australia!

Creepy Must have though he got a bargain.

Reactions: 5
Will be interesting to see if they venture out and about in any of the cars from now on. Range Rover is illegal and the mini can’t carry 5 people, what's the bets it’s a park afternoon and lazy stays at home!

Reactions: 3
So no wonder they need to get a loan for a new car the old bucket of junk had 100k on the clock when they bought it 2 years ago.

Who ever had it before them did 35k in one year not long before they got it!! Where the hell did they drive too - Australia!

Creepy Must have though he got a bargain.
we have family that moved to Bristol a few years back so about 300 miles from us in the north east we were talking to them last year about their mileage as they come up for the weekend 2 times a month and for summer easter etc they said their annual mileage was about 20000 miles and they do a lot of driving so it must have been a salesman/rep to have had the car before the Inghams and if so wouldn't have really cared about it as it would have been a company car, I wouldn't have went near it with that sort of history and surely they looked into the history when they were looking at the car we always buy second hand but always read the through all paperwork they have for the car and get something that has full service history old Mot info etc

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 17
Of course she had to back off, she would've wanted to protect her image. To try and stop herself being hounded and boycotted. Maybe she's one of the women Creepy played away with and Sarah wants to keep her close to make sure she doesn't sleep with him again.

Daily views are falling but they're still consistently getting around 200k views per day whether that's through people back-watching older vlogs or they're buying views. I haven't watched since early this year and I wish others would follow suit because none of their behaviour will change until it starts hitting them in the pocket. If Christmas is their peak time for views then they're likely in for the usual increase in income which gives them even less reason to be held accountable for their actions, and even more reason to slowly return to normal. They are loathsome!

Reactions: 12
So I was on my computer and noticed that it was one minutes to 6 so I went to their page and the I updated the page and the vlog was up with 544 views allready.
What is wrong with that picture.

It was all sooo believable until Sarah said she got the Xmas tree out the garage with Isabelle ? Trying to keep up the pretence Chris didn't know she was going to to do it

Reactions: 7
How long are they going to stretch this Christmas decorating out I wonder?

Reactions: 4
It was all sooo believable until Sarah said she got the Xmas tree out the garage with Isabelle ? Trying to keep up the pretence Chris didn't know she was going to to do it
Is Sarah allowed in the garage now?

Have I missed something vitally important in the world of surprises?

Reactions: 4
Seriously wondering how these people go to the shops every.single.day - don't you eventually run out of things to buy? Do they not have anything better to do?

Reactions: 7
All these 'surprises' are scripted anyway. It's boring!
Maybe scripted...but they won't be writing for anyone else... As you say boring,repeative dross.
No doubt Chris will put Editor or screen writer on his CV now like did on his other...oh no that wasn't a CV that was a dating profile.

Reactions: 8
Ok so a couple of flaws in tonight’s “episode” If the bedroom tree was a surprise for her why was her handbag down by the tree at the door? Another, why didn’t Chris notice she was filming in the kitchen, how staged was that?! And the last thing. When has he ever filmed going out the door to go skating? And let’s not pretend you have mates you can text at any given point to go skating with, also it was so dull and wet so why would you skate? And came back when the the tree was barely put up with lights and baubles, me thinks you were there the whole time, but let’s not get in the way of a good clickbait title, if you are going to lie at least do it properly ??‍♀ P.S hope the doctor gave you more stress medication and you got the car fixed that Sarah didn’t have a clue what was wrong with it! Right then....

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.