IFAM#12 Australia? Florida? Nope. Welcome to Mabelthorpe as Chris goes on a midnight grope (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have my contacts;). Who know just how awful that family is. I'm too busy (stu)dying:ROFLMAO:
Do you get sick of talking BS...

If it was true about Prinny .I was going from an Instagram shot...said very tongue in cheek.

You said yeah been reported well it's obviously not stopped them has it!

Good luck studying... You obviously need as much help as you can get

Reactions: 5
These threads are moving fast, the boring vlogs can't last. On holiday (or on the run?), it doesn't look much fun.

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell they don't know the meaning of emotional. i just got back from the vets with the pups and one of them might have a life limiting condition. That's emotional Sarah you stupid people, not some video of your daughter walking over some grass with some inappropriate music. Not holiday reveal after holiday reveal.

Sorry I'm just so angry. I swear if this baby doesn't exist or she's doing a baby scam to trick us all then she's such a witch. She's milking this for all it's worth. That baby deserves a mother better than her. I feel sorry for it. He's better off going into care than being with these two. For the first few months of his life he will be the topic of click bait. Wait for the meningitis and herpes click bait, they'll do t a they are the sort of people they are. She isn't pregnant with a child, she's pregnant with a puppet, who they will pull along and force to do what they want. He will be milked for all he's worth before Sarah runs out of breast milk.

Sarah love, I know you read here. You're breathless from all those Nando's you fat witch. Maybe if you got up off the sofa and ate a carrot every now and then you would be able to walk down the street properly. Watch next week and the fainting will start.

You'll all crash and burn in a few weeks or months and when that happens I will be the one at the front of the queue laughing. You will never be grateful for what you have. You always want more, more, more.

Sorry... rant over. I'm off to have a cry:cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do you get sick of talking BS...

If it was true about Prinny .I was going from an Instagram shot...said very tongue in cheek.

You said yeah been reported well it's obviously not stopped them has it!

Good luck studying... You obviously need as much help as you can get
Well it has been reported. Bourne Leisure got a long email the other day. They've probably spoken to them. I've never seen a dog at a fair ground. Surely it's a health and safety concern.

My understanding of GDPR is that it applies to organisations rather than individuals but it would be interesting if someone believed they’d be filmed and broadcast and they requested removal as per GDPR to YouTube how it would be handled.
It would be handled badly judging by my previous experience with similar with YouTube!

Reactions: 2
Well it has been reported. Bourne Leisure got a long email the other day. They've probably spoken to them. I've never seen a dog at a fair ground. Surely it's a health and safety concern.
Wtf!

Loads of people take dogs with them on days out including the seaside. Why should having a dog under control on a lead be a problem? How bloody ridiculous to think no dogs are allowed. Am extremely vocal about dogs, dogs laws etc it's my passion but now you are showing your pathetic side of what you truly are!

My point was about havens company policy is not leaving dogs unattended in the caravan.

Reactions: 9
Wtf!

Loads of people take dogs with them on days out including the seaside. Why should having a dog under control on a lead be a problem? How bloody ridiculous to think no dogs are allowed. Am extremely vocal about dogs, dogs laws etc it's my passion but now you are showing your pathetic side of what you truly are!

My point was about havens company policy is not leaving dogs unattended in the caravan.
woah i'm just stating my opinion. Freedom of speech. I have dogs and I'd never take them to a fair ground. I know she's on the lead but I still wouldn't risk it.

Reactions: 2
woah i'm just stating my opinion. Freedom of speech. I have dogs and I'd never take them to a fair ground. I know she's on the lead but I still wouldn't risk it.
I think its more it seemed like you reported them for it. I wouldn't take mine to a fair ground either, but I imagine it'd only be a big H&S threat if they had her on a lengthy extendable lead and weren't paying attention ala Wilkes.

Reactions: 4
Wtf health and safety is a dog going to do? Jump in a dodgem and have a hit and run accident with a child?

See this is when there are dog owners and there are dog owners..just because women have a vagina doesn't make them a gynaecologist

Reactions: 6
I think its more it seemed like you reported them for it. I wouldn't take mine to a fair ground either, but I imagine it'd only be a big H&S threat if they had her on a lengthy extendable lead and weren't paying attention ala Wilkes.
Which there really is one and only one Wilkes...
There are lots of things I would and wouldn't do with my dogs. I agree I don't take my dogs all over isn't a big deal in my opinion

Reactions: 3
We reported them for leaving her in the caravan and to tell them about the allegations, not for taking her to the fair.

Reactions: 1

I feel.
this may be the new start this topic needs right about now ? Not to intrude on the above arguments ??‍♀
?
New thread
New start
Old Oohthedrama..... queen ?
I lasted 24 hours in solitary confinement, came back and made it ALL ABOUT ME like all immature people do. ?
don’t judge, I’m still the toddler you all know and... know ?
I missed my beitches ??❤??

Thank you Clarabelle and moimoi ?

Reactions: 16
Another boring vlog. They'd have had more things to vlog if they'd stayed at home!

Little Isla's eyes looked so puffy when she was in bed, I'm guessing that's the chlorine/tiredness causing that.

Sarah is an idiot with all these pregnancy 'issues' yet she's still not seen a midwife!

Reactions: 7
Ugh they just love breaking the rules. You aren't allowed to fly a drone over the park. Clearly Creepy and Lazy haven't read the rulebook.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.