IFAM #10 Isabelle's Sick And Her Mum's Still a Prick - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@GiggleBee For Title Credit with majority of likes.

We've made it to thread 10, nothing much has changed, there's still no peas on a plate, only Herpes on Sarah's smug face.

Reactions: 19
Jimjam will you please start a new thread and do the link thingy with the title suggestion from GiggleBee (page 49).
I don't mind making the threads, but please do remember anyone can make a thread. I'm not wanting to be "King" here, that's why I left it open for someone else to jump in.
I much prefer being a "Dimwit" or as a polite Youtuber called me tonight a "C@!t Troll" ?

Reactions: 9
I don't mind making the threads, but please do remember anyone can make a thread. I'm not wanting to be "King" here, that's why I left it open for someone else to jump in.
I much prefer being a "Dimwit" or as a polite Youtuber called me tonight a "C@!t Troll" ?
Thanks I would have done it but same as you I thought someone would step in then it went on and on.??

Reactions: 2
How old do you need to be for a musically account?Also ,why aren`t they being extra wary as to what those girls both do and see on any social media?Considering their father`s situation ,you`d surely be extra protective.It`s sad ,very sad to watch how much their family has changed.It`s for sure not normal/relatable anymore..:(

Out of curiosity I’ve just watched family fizz recents (not all of them) and I know some of you have opinions on them but my word what a completely different view on life they have. No moaning, polite well mannered and dressed children who want to experience something other than what’s inside of shops..I came off smiling as opposed to fuming! Could have been you Sarah..could have been if you had the business brains and not the pound signs in your eyes and want everything now..and not have to work to get these things!
Just another bunch of tossers who bleep their kids out IMHO. She's achieved little apart from having kids no career nothing much
Hardly an inspiration. Just looks to have got into vlogging for the financial benefits Maybe another one whose bubble will burst soon. Seem a bit too squeeky clean for me.

Why won't Granny be on camera anymore?
Might possibly have something to do with the company they keep and the lengths those people went to in order to fullfill their "employment" by Granny Grimm

Someone just replied to my comment on their vlog about Sarah never cooking a meal. She connected that Sarah is always cooking and if they want to eat out why does it matter because they always pick healthy choices and we never see them in McDonalds. Do you reckon she's pulling my leg?
No - probably just a deluded ifam fan fucker who thinks the sun shines out their backsides. Could be anything from an impressionable kid wio dotes on them through to a deluded single mother with ,low self esteem. Think it sounds harsh ? No it's not. never forget that total loon who had ifam forever tattooed on her arm. Her elevator doesn't go to the top floor. In the case of young kids from 9 to 13 its more understandable though depressing. In the case of "the moms" its just despairing of society

Apologies for my rants but as someone who struggled to conceive her lack of regard for her health and that of her unborn child is quite frankly upsetting. Children are a gift but I guess to Sarah this baby is just another pay check
If the truth came out about her (SI's) REAL views on non standard ? Nuclear? families some of her audience would shite themselves. Totally vile and it will come out in time. Problem is when you create your own image if how you want to be seen, you have to stick with it. Had she always been more honest and open about her own background from the start other people may well have sympathised and grown with her. The issues stem from her attempts at social climbing and the bubble in which she is now both trapped and is feeding

“That poor, poor baby. I hate, hate, hate to say this but this is just from what I learnt at school. If Sarah doesn't want to suffer from or even die of cancer like her mum did and put her children what she went through then she needs to change her ways. This isn't hate, it's genuine concern.”

@TheRealSassyBell482

Genuinely no hate intended but what exactly did you learn at school that made you an expert in what causes terminal cancer?

I think we’ve all agreed numerous times over and over and over that they don’t have the bast diet but this is a long list of “unknown” and assumptions that’s most likely being read by Isabelle’s friends and peers and will get more of a reaction from them and from her than any of the parents.
Again unpopular opinion, probably for personal reasons, but teenage years are bloody difficult. I’d rather slag them off for being idiots than list the kids diet to this extreme even if it is a way to ridicule the parents
Agreed
Massive assumptions that could just as easily send an impressionable lost girl off onto he path of eating disorders.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
@GiggleBee For Title Credit with majority of likes.

We've made it to thread 10, nothing much has changed, there's still no peas on a plate, only Herpes on Sarah's smug face.
I'm honoured thank you!

I hope Sarah gets a good telling off from the midwife for not getting bloods done sooner! I already feel so sorry for that poor little boy and he isn't even here yet!

Reactions: 4
FAF04F17-E903-4D0D-94D4-4ABFFD9FC07D.jpeg
Mentality of their ifam fans. Created a hate account to “prove” Jess lied this is the best they have come up with ?

Reactions: 6
Agreed
Massive assumptions that could just as easily send an impressionable lost girl off onto he path of eating disorders.
I was simply stating a well known fact. We all know they have an awful diet and it being written down makes little difference. What Sarah feeds her kids is not my fault, I'm just writing it down. Saving SS the work. There is ls of research of the long term effects of this sort of thing which Isabelle will be well aware of by now. it would't be a shock to her. We were taught this stuff about healthy eating and the effects of not in like year 5.

Reactions: 3
I was simply stating a well known fact. We all know they have an awful diet and it being written down makes little difference. What Sarah feeds her kids is not my fault, I'm just writing it down. Saving SS the work. There is ls of research of the long term effects of this sort of thing which Isabelle will be well aware of by now. it would't be a shock to her. We were taught this stuff about healthy eating and the effects of not in like year 5.
There are many health complications which can be caused by eating so much fatty and sugary food, however cancer isn't just caused by diet alone. I have known plenty of people who were health freaks and have been diagnosed with cancer. Two years ago my daughter’s p.e teacher who was extremely healthy didn’t smoke or drink died from a massive stroke.
I do however think that the girls are at risk of diabetes if they continue this intake of so many sugary foods.
I’m sure Isabelle knows how unhealthy they eat but sadly she probably feels like she is unable to do anything about it.

Reactions: 1
Lazy clearly doesn’t like Smug Sarah? If you’ve got a minute, head over to her channel, ‘like’ the video, comment and subscribe. Be funny to see Sarah Says getting beaten by Smug Sarah?

Reactions: 22
There are many health complications which can be caused by eating so much fatty and sugary food, however cancer isn't just caused by diet alone. I have known plenty of people who were health freaks and have been diagnosed with cancer. Two years ago my daughter’s p.e teacher who was extremely healthy didn’t smoke or drink died from a massive stroke.
I do however think that the girls are at risk of diabetes if they continue this intake of so many sugary foods.
I’m sure Isabelle knows how unhealthy they eat but sadly she probably feels like she is unable to do anything about it.
I'm not saying it is just cancer. I'm well aware of diabetes. they're also at risk of heart disease, high cholesterol, gestational diabetes in pregnancy, strokes etc if they don't start with that heath kick.

Reactions: 5
All I'm going to say is Sarah please stop going on and on about Christmas it's beyond premature for such lark. And don't you dare mention 'struggling to concieve' we all know that's a load of bollocks due to your perfectly spaced out daughters and again I refer to the IFAM extras video where you mentioned that you're lucky enough to be able to conceive when you want to. Please stop it's beyond ridiculous all the lies. As for the kids diets well credit to whoever took the time to trawl through the vlogs to find all that out. That was one massive tube of smarties, whatever happened to 'treat size'. and chocolate buttons as an after school snack?? I was gobsmacked to see that. Those poor girls- do we ever see them eat any fruit at all?

Reactions: 11
Woke up and realised it’s not FRiYaY....
(Which is obviously the best day of the week)
So now I have to spend the day shopping getting ready for the week ahead.
Which will be a super busy week of... shopping.
Comment down below if you like Mondays. They’re always such a super good day,
Tesco change they’re online offers at midnight and if you hit up the reduced isle** after 5pm (or send your husband-slave and infected daughter) you can get 51p of a multi pack of smash. I’m so excited for Easter you guys I’m already buying stuff for the girls easter baskets.
Comment down below if you like Easter.
Or if you had a baby on a Tuesday
And comment down below if you like coco pops with or without milk. I have mine with Fanta Orange #spon #iwish
It’s the pregnancy cravings.

** I like the name Isla because it reminds me of shopping isle.

Reactions: 37
Wouldn't be surprised if Sarah done a live One Born Every Minute type thing but she'll charge; '£150 to come and see me deliver this baby', anything for the money. Got to keep it rolling in now Creepy has been exposed and the sponsors have dried up.

She'll probably do a 'Meet and greet with the baby' event once the kid is here.

Reactions: 5
I think they’re both perfectly happy with everyone discussing the ins and outs of their diet, it distracts us from the fact that they have pretty much gotten away with the messages he sent. I think they very closely monitor here and all SM and if they see a hint of a certain topic like bad diet or her moaning etc they clutch on to it and make it an even bigger discussion topic by showing more and more of it in their vlogs, it’s a very definite distraction plan. They’d happily have a few ‘trolls’ seemingly attacking their diet or other innocent parts of the vlog if it meant everyone is slowly forgetting his messages to young girls. Sarah is rubbing her hands with glee as they show another Nando’s or she appears to not be 100% caring towards Issy. This is what they show us remember and this is what they want us to talk about. They could edit out every Nando’s and pretend to cook every night if they wanted. The truth I think is somewhere in between they are a bit lazy and unhealthy but not all the time, all the girls are cared for and I dare say do eat the odd bits of fruit but they’re not going to show that right now are they? No because they want everyone’s top concern to be there nutrient intake, that’s perfect for them while Chris and his atrocious abuse of power with her supporting him all gets slowly forgotten. It’s all part of their business plan!!! I always try to comment about the grooming where I can, I know exactly what they’re trying to do and I refuse now to actively support their aims

Reactions: 26
'got a lot of that in our little family'.
yeah sarah, you staying with your cheating and lying husband screams 'girl power'. as well as the fact that his victims, actual 'girls', reached out to you first and you didn't care.

Reactions: 14
'got a lot of that in our little family'.
yeah sarah, you staying with your cheating and lying husband screams 'girl power'. as well as the fact that his victims, actual 'girls', reached out to you first and you didn't care.
Let me guess, they're going pumpkin picking/carving? Who gives a toss? Not me!!!!!!!! Ugh, they're so predictable.

Reactions: 2
I think they’re both perfectly happy with everyone discussing the ins and outs of their diet, it distracts us from the fact that they have pretty much gotten away with the messages he sent. I think they very closely monitor here and all SM and if they see a hint of a certain topic like bad diet or her moaning etc they clutch on to it and make it an even bigger discussion topic by showing more and more of it in their vlogs, it’s a very definite distraction plan. They’d happily have a few ‘trolls’ seemingly attacking their diet or other innocent parts of the vlog if it meant everyone is slowly forgetting his messages to young girls. Sarah is rubbing her hands with glee as they show another Nando’s or she appears to not be 100% caring towards Issy. This is what they show us remember and this is what they want us to talk about. They could edit out every Nando’s and pretend to cook every night if they wanted. The truth I think is somewhere in between they are a bit lazy and unhealthy but not all the time, all the girls are cared for and I dare say do eat the odd bits of fruit but they’re not going to show that right now are they? No because they want everyone’s top concern to be there nutrient intake, that’s perfect for them while Chris and his atrocious abuse of power with her supporting him all gets slowly forgotten. It’s all part of their business plan!!! I always try to comment about the grooming where I can, I know exactly what they’re trying to do and I refuse now to actively support their aims
You’re right perhaps there should be less of the healthy eating pep talk and more about the grooming, Sarah and her cheating husband is seemingly hoping everyone will forget. Oh and the vile fact that’s she’s enabling him too!

Reactions: 4
Social services would do absolutely nothing about a poor diet unfortunately

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.