If you won the lottery...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d buy a house for my family and buy my parents a house.

Buy a holiday home in Cornwall.

Invest the rest! I’m honestly not into material things, as long as we have what we need we’re happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I would;
  • Pay off outstanding debts
  • Buy a house outright
  • Buy a car outright
  • Put money into an account for my two children
  • Go on holiday
  • Put the rest into savings

Reactions: 2
Pay mine and my mums mortage off. Take all the fam on a massive holiday. Tell my boss to duck off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Buy a big 4 bed house nice big garden prefer with a stables
Buy a horse
Give money to family
Donate to the maternity unity/premie my children were born
Road trip usa
Money in kids bank accounts so they're set for life
Buy a Bentley
Xx

- Pay off parent's mortgage.
- We would build a house on an acreage.
- Buy a condo in California
- Invest a lot of it
- Donate to pancreatic cancer charity and volunteer
- Buy the Bentley Bentayga SUV...it is possibly the most BEAUTIFUL SUV I have ever seen. The interior is gorgeous (I would have brown leather) and the exterior comes in exquisite green colour (Cumbrian green). It costs almost $200,000 though! Or, I would love a Land Rover Discovery.

Reactions: 4
Honestly I think it’s the little things I’ll buy first.

My kids are desperate for new shoes.

Then of course I’d buy a house, car etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Pay my mortgage and other debts off.
Big Florida holiday with Disney cruise.
Help family out.

In that order!

Honestly I think it’s the little things I’ll buy first.

My kids are desperate for new shoes.

Then of course I’d buy a house, car etc.
I agree Id go shopping first then get on to an estate agent to find me a house. Everybody says first thing they would do is buy a house...its not that easy to find your perfect house millionaire or not!

Buy a big 4 bed house nice big garden prefer with a stables
Buy a horse
Give money to family
Donate to the maternity unity/premie my children were born
Road trip usa
Money in kids bank accounts so they're set for life
Buy a Bentley
Xx
Yep I would buy a horse I love horses.

One thing I would do is buy any equipment the hospitals needed or give a donation. I would also help disadvantaged children aswell.

Reactions: 2
I agree Id go shopping first then get on to an estate agent to find me a house. Everybody says first thing they would do is buy a house...its not that easy to find your perfect house millionaire or not!
Yep I’d take my kids into town and kit them out before anything else.
Do a really extravagant food shop at Waitrose 😂

then think about the house.

Reactions: 6
Buy a huge house in Venice.
Employ a private boatman (aged 25) and grow old disgracefully.
....Well somebody had to lower the tone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'd look after my family
Donate money to my local hospice who cared for my dad
Give up my job and do volunteer work for the hospice

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If it was a huge Euro millions jackpot we'd bugger off to Naladhu (Maldives) where you have plenty of privacy, get over the shock and consider how we'd distribute the cash. We'd see to our immediate family first then our close friends. We'd donate a large amount to establish a cancer care centre where my parents live to save people undergoing treatment having to endure long journeys that involve most of the day travelling, like my mum had to do last year. We'd also donate a large sum to our local teaching hospital, one department in particular that gave me my life back after a serious illness, then we would pack our backpacks, spin our globe and start our travel journey wherever it stopped. One can dream huh 😂

Depends how much.

I know I’d do nothing at all for about 6 months though. I wouldn’t touch it.
and I’d tell nobody for the same amount of time.

it’s very easy to type out how much we’d help others and donate to charity but I always wonder if people would do it in real life, or does it just look good 😆

let’s say you win a *realistic* amount £500’000
no way anyone is doing the things they say here 😂 sorry

Depends how much.

it’s very easy to type out how much we’d help others and donate to charity but I always wonder if people would do it in real life, or does it just look good 😆

If we won 500K we'd probably just pack our backpacks and bugger off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Depends how much.

I’d get my house with that. That’s all I really want enough for anyway, I’d be over the moon with a few grand even to pay off some debt. Excessive amounts, like millions upon millions, and yes, I would happily help out family and the less fortunate. One family doesn’t need all that cash.

Immediately I would go in and give my notice at work and blatently rub it in my head bosses face. Then, I'd pay off my current mortgage but buy a new house to live in. Move my sister into my house rent free and give her some money. Buy my parents current house or one of their choosing. Help my grandparents move from the village they live in,into the town (they are priced out of finding a decent house like the one they have now) I would book a huge family holiday to Florida and then just live the life of luxury. Oh and I would open my own nursery and poach all the current staff I work with. Probably wouldn't be the manager or deputy I'd use the girls I know to fill those positions but I'd like to still work a few hours a week with the children. I would love to rescue dogs too. If only aye 🙃