If you had up to £5000...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would you invest in/spend it on/what business would you start with it?
You can't use it to pay bills or use it for any other every day mundane things.

Reactions: 1
I don’t want to be depressing but I’d buy a nicer urn for my son. I don’t hate the one we have now but I’d love to get one more special and personalised.

I’d book a week away somewhere with my kids. Nothing too fancy, a british beach holiday would do me just fine, don’t really fancy going on a plane on my own with my kids anyway, lol

I’d buy myself some new clothes with the rest. It’s been a long time since I have been able to afford to.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I would do an intensive driving course and then buy a car once I’d passed! Anything left over probably a little holiday.

Reactions: 4
I would take as many animals as that would allow from the slaughterhouse and look after them in a Sanctuary..this is Sparkle,Sonny and Sula,they say hi!...or maybe if there was some left make another Pig house
Are they yours? They are so beautiful. I’d also do something to do with a sanctuary. If I won the lottery I’d open a huge one in the countryside where I live ❤

Reactions: 7
Seeing as I couldn't put it towards the debt my shithead ex has left me with, I'd put it towards a personal trainer and a therapist to deal with the other baggage my marriage left me with. And take my kids on an amazing holiday.

Reactions: 7
Are they yours? They are so beautiful. I’d also do something to do with a sanctuary. If I won the lottery I’d open a huge one in the countryside where I live ❤
Yes!Sonny who is sitting fell of a truck on the way to one to one of the horrible warehouses...he damaged his leg falling and limps,but hes happy..The other two were found when the lady that cared for them passed,they were devoted to her and used to parade up and down the fence looking for her for weeks when they came here,they feel so deeply...This is Teaspoon my other Piggy(her daughter is here too),she comes in my kitchen and cuddles in the day...well when my husband is not here,one bit him once,he never got over it...

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes!Sonny who is sitting fell of a truck on the way to one to one of the horrible warehouses...he damaged his leg falling and limps,but hes happy..The other two were found when the lady that cared for them passed,they were devoted to her and used to parade up and down the fence looking for her for weeks when they came here,they feel so deeply...This is Teaspoon my other Piggy(her daughter is here too),she comes in my kitchen and cuddles in the day...well when my husband is not here,one bit him once,he never got over it...
They are so beautiful please keep posting photos of them ❤😍❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Yel

A little forest so I could go camp somewhere quiet and peaceful

Reactions: 2
Aww! Beautiful creatures 😍

Reactions: 3
I’d pay off my little debt and save the rest. This covid thing has made me aware that I do t nearly have enough of a financial cushion.

Reactions: 2