If Men weren’t on this Earth for 24 hours

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was on TikTok and there was a very popular answer. I’ll tell you later if anyone is interested.

This was on TikTok and there was a very popular answer. I’ll tell you later if anyone is interested.
I should have added what would you do?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Go out for the night to a club / bar with my friends, have the best time and not worry about being approached, and then get home safely without having to worry

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Walk by myself at night, have a few drinks at a bar alone, go to a club with friends to dance even though I hate clubs just so I could have an idea what it feels like to do it wothout gross drunk dudes trying to feel you up. Hang out at parking lots, just because. Go for a run alone in the park in the dark, even though I don't run.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly, it makes me too sad to think how different life would be. The freedom to go anywhere alone at any time, just because you wanted to! Our lives are so constrained.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Walk around without my headphones on, go to a nightclub and dance with my friends until the early hours, sit at a bar alone with a drink without being disturbed

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly, it makes me too sad to think how different life would be. The freedom to go anywhere alone at any time, just because you wanted to! Our lives are so constrained.
They really are. In lockdown 1 I walked A LOT of an evening because it was light. I don’t do that now because I’m scared, my boyfriend doesn’t understand it and says you’ll be fine - he has no idea what it’s like to be a woman and that constant fear of something happening to you!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This thread makes me sad lol 😭
I’m sorry it makes you sad it was never the intention but the most popular answer was to be able to walk the streets whatever time of night and feel safe.
It brought it closer to home last night as a friend had to work late got the last train home and was followed home. She got in safe but he followed her to her door.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s really sad and makes me sad for my daughter growing up. Men most fear ridicule women most fear violence.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
do stuff at night time. I'd have a much more productive night especially in the winter. I could get petrol and go to the supermarket in the evening.
I don't have my car here so I walk everywhere, I have anxiety so I start worrying if I'm still out after 2pm incase I get stuck and I have to walk home in the dark

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Enjoy the fact that I could clean my kitchen and it would stay clean and tidy for longer than 2 hours...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I would love to go for walks at night, especially with a full moon. And long countryside walks, or in woods, in the daytime too. I have had a very bad experience so never, ever go out when it's dark, even at 4pm or anywhere without lots of people in the day, parks etc. I'm too scared to go in our garden, even though it would be extremely difficult for anyone to access. We've walls, several locks and padlocks on the gate and stuff on the fences, so it would be practically impossible for someone to get in, but I'm still petrified. My cats and dog have to be shut in before it's dark as they piss about and refuse to come in. When my partner's not around, I've had to get my 85 year old neighbour to stand in his garden with a torch while I go and get my cats, while in floods of tears as I am so terrified. I even have a big litter tray for our dog to use when it's dark. So now they're shut in well before it's dark. I won't open the door when it's dark and we have blackout blinds and curtains so no-one can track me round the house. I have a big knife by my side of the bed and other things in every room. I even remove the noise phones make when you press buttons in case I need to call 999 when someone bad is in the house. We had a power cut yesterday at 8pm. I was convinced someone had cut the electricity and was in the house. I hid in a corner until my nice neighbour banged on the door and shouted through the letterbox to check I was ok. He then got a lady neighbour to check the house for me. Yes, we broke lockdown rules, but my partner was at work. So although a walk at night would be lovely, just to feel safe at home at night would be lovely, even if only for a few hours.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I'd go supermarket shopping in a leopard print bikini, a long fake fur coat and a pair of 5 inch stilettos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
imagine just sitting somewhere without having to turn your head just to spot a man staring at you or worse, taking pics/videos. How refreshing!!!

(happened a couple of times, annoyed the hell out of me and I have a classy style so nothing like ~omg she has a tattooed face, so cool, lemme show my pals~)

also, sitting in public transports without the fear of being harassed/stalked. another dream

Reactions: 4