Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she has returned with some affiliate links and wanting to film a haul for YouTube. Funds must be running low.
Literally so predictable

Why is she acting like she just joined YT?? She’s been at it for years now, she knows the game: do some stories and build up hype so as to boost YT engagement. She just doesn’t want to take accountability for basically being MIA after a whole video about coming back.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I used to really enjoy her content but have no patience for all the disppearig and lack of posting now, then returning with affiliate links and a boring update/haul video. She must have another job, how else could she afford to live in a nice place in north London and shop whenever!

Reactions: 16
I doubt she has another job. She already complains about her influencer job even though she doesn’t do anything. I can see her complaining escalate two fold if she had a day job working her. It’s quite likely that her bf is supporting her at this point.

Reactions: 11
I doubt she has another job. She already complains about her influencer job even though she doesn’t do anything. I can see her complaining escalate two fold if she had a day job working her. It’s quite likely that her bf is supporting her at this point.
She needs to be careful with that. I had an illness that meant I had to give up work and reluctantly had to rely on my then boyfriend to pay for everything. It caused so much resentment and problems, unsurprisingly the relationship eventually ended. I can’t imagine what she’d be like if he broke up with her.

Reactions: 12
She needs to be careful with that. I had an illness that meant I had to give up work and reluctantly had to rely on my then boyfriend to pay for everything. It caused so much resentment and problems, unsurprisingly the relationship eventually ended. I can’t imagine what she’d be like if he broke up with her.
Ugh sorry you had to go through that. I can imagine it being rock bottom for her especially since I haven’t seen her be close to any friends or family in years.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ugh sorry you had to go through that. I can imagine it being rock bottom for her especially since I haven’t seen her be close to any friends or family in years.
Thank you. I would genuinely fear for her, she relies so heavily on one person (usually a guy) all the time.

Reactions: 10
Literally so predictable

Why is she acting like she just joined YT?? She’s been at it for years now, she knows the game: do some stories and build up hype so as to boost YT engagement. She just doesn’t want to take accountability for basically being MIA after a whole video about coming back.
Just by looking at her you can see she's lost all her spark, it's sad to see. I used to think she was so gorgeous and remember when literal drew barrymore watched her vid??

Feel like I always stay rooting for alix to either sort it out and give influencing a proper go, or quit and do something else - but she just stays in this limbo.

Reactions: 13
Totally! As I said before, she’s not a ‘creative’ influencer (although few of them are really) so she’s probably testing the waters before she does a H&M haul!
Okay, so I still don’t think that she really reads here, but hahahahahaha, I called it!

She’s either really got some crippling insecurity/anxiety going on, or is really just seeing this as a cash cow. Neither are conducive to this being a meaningful career for her.

Reactions: 7
No thanks, Alix. Even if I LOVED your outfit, I wouldn’t use your #Affilatedlink!
That’s also not from ‘today’ - it’s from the V&A a few days ago.

Those jeans/pants with the pleats - especially the white ones - are not cute.

Reactions: 6
That’s also not from ‘today’ - it’s from the V&A a few days ago.

Those jeans/pants with the pleats - especially the white ones - are not cute.
I thought I was the only one and then was like "maybe I just don't understand fashion" 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think those pleated pants are a 90s throwback, but not in a good way. Maybe they’re ‘in fashion’ but they’re not a good look.

Reactions: 5
I can’t even see the details of that outfit. I’ll have to turn the brightness way up on my phone to be able to see, because she’s using that stupid dark af filter.
Okay, now that my cat and me are blinded, that’s a hideous outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She looks ridiculous. Like a Clydesdale clomping around with those dumbass shoes.
Her androgynous dressing with baggy pants and blazers and sport shoes always misses the marks cause it’s apparent she doesn’t actually believe in that type of dressing as a lifestyle but is doing it cause it’s “in”. In contrast her more feminine dressing has always appealed to me because she nails the looks. Just a personal opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 19