Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she posted anything since the video, or was it such a dull picture I’ve forgotten it?

Reactions: 4
Last time ahe took such a gap her mother was seriously ill and passed away, then Darren left her so I hope nothing is seriously wrong. She said she picked up a (mild) c0vid case, maybe it was worse than she let on?

I can't think jow she can't be bored out of her brain if she is just retired at 28? What is she doing while Joe is working? What do they talk about when he asks how her day was?

Reactions: 7
38CA4E60-DCCB-4116-AF9D-B245D27097B3.jpeg
Oh, girlfriend is in trouble. She’s dropped 1k IG followers in a month, and has 1.88% engagement…nearly 100 followers gone in the 3 days after her latest YT video…

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m really curious if she has another job at this point or is looking for work. Or is she just relying on the passive income from aff links and dwindling YouTube views?

Reactions: 7
I’m really curious if she has another job at this point or is looking for work. Or is she just relying on the passive income from aff links and dwindling YouTube views?
Yeah, me too. I know influencers get paid way more than we think, plus don’t have to shell out for loads as they get freebies, but it’s been almost a year since her last “paid partnership” (De Senio in September last year) that I don’t know how she’s got the consistent cash flow for rent, bills etc

Reactions: 12
Yeah, me too. I know influencers get paid way more than we think, plus don’t have to shell out for loads as they get freebies, but it’s been almost a year since her last “paid partnership” (De Senio in September last year) that I don’t know how she’s got the consistent cash flow for rent, bills etc
And this is what kind bugs me about influencers. They live their lives online, share everything and earn a living off of their followers, but when it comes to being transparent about where their money is coming from to afford rent, incidentals, etc., they’re completely mum. I know talking about income and finances is often taboo, but on the other hand, it’s somewhat dishonest to see a woman who seemingly earns enough to live in a relatively large flat in London, shop a ton, eat out a lot but…not really working, or at least minimal output for the lifestyle she curates 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
This is the main concern I have with Alix, she sold her house and seems to be living on that money and they are spending a fortune on a rented flat. She should have brought an apartment just outside London, it's not like she leaves the flat anymore to work or anything.

What if she and her boyfriend break up and she's left on the streets, without money and a place to stay and no income because she has alienated all of her fans?

She seems like a nice gal but she has that hard to explain the smugness of having money and therefore not needing to give a tit about your fans/views/source of income way of living that is going to kick her in the face sometime in the future.

Reactions: 15
This is the main concern I have with Alix, she sold her house and seems to be living on that money and they are spending a fortune on a rented flat. She should have brought an apartment just outside London, it's not like she leaves the flat anymore to work or anything.

What if she and her boyfriend break up and she's left on the streets, without money and a place to stay and no income because she has alienated all of her fans?

She seems like a nice gal but she has that hard to explain the smugness of having money and therefore not needing to give a tit about your fans/views/source of income way of living that is going to kick her in the face sometime in the future.
I don’t think it was ever ‘confirmed’ that she owned and sold the other property, but she doesn’t seem to display any money worries. I remember her last what I eat in a day, the food would’ve been $$ - which isn’t necessarily always the case for a plant based diet - and they do eat out a lot as well.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 721106Oh, girlfriend is in trouble. She’s dropped 1k IG followers in a month, and has 1.88% engagement…nearly 100 followers gone in the 3 days after her latest YT video…
It’s honestly kinda sad to watch talent die and a good creative project like icovetthee wilt because of an inconsistent and entitled person. I have so many friends who are trying so hard to be influencers and would never take a platform like hers for granted.

Reactions: 9
Borin’ell Alix. I feel like you’re extracting the urine now, love. Up your game drastically or get a proper job because this is ridiculous now.

Reactions: 5
I don't understand her with her sporadic life updates.
Honestly, who even cares at this point? she is OG fashion vlogger that I used to enjoy watching, she has good talent and good talking skills.
But,I dont think she is relevant. No one cares if she wears a mango dress or zara.
She is not loyal to her audience, she better not expect it back/

Reactions: 16
She needs to stop embarrassing herself with the life updates

the influencer ship has sailed for her… she just needs to treat her insta like a personal one now

Reactions: 11
Her bf is Scottish, so is she classing him as family now? have they gotten hitched, did I miss something exciting??

Lastly, why are all her pictures sepia? Bring back the colour!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't know how she doesn't realise her posts about 'taking a break' and describing her 'work routine' of 5 hours work every morning or whatever it was are just weird when everyone can see she is doing nothing!

Unless she's doing non-influence work (in which case it seems odd to mention it but not tell people this is the case) then she's just making herself seem incredibly unproductive - putting in all these hours and producing an output of about 1 video every six months. She'd be better off to just stfu

Reactions: 15