Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked her vlogs, she (or her brother) edited them well and her voice was very soothing.

Not such a fan of hauls, or just hauls as content.

Reactions: 9
I used to get confused about why she would always post about looking forward to it being the weekend when she doesn’t work. Now I think it’s because her fella will be home and it’s a reprieve from her complete isolation Monday - Friday while he’s actually working and how mundane her life is. I’d see the world as sepia tone of my life was as depressing as hers too!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I used to get confused about why she would always post about looking forward to it being the weekend when she doesn’t work. Now I think it’s because her fella will be home and it’s a reprieve from her complete isolation Monday - Friday while he’s actually working and how mundane her life is. I’d see the world as sepia tone of my life was as depressing as hers too!
So true. I’m on school hols and definitely don’t appreciate the weekend as much! I’d love to know exactly what she gets up to all day Mon-Fri!

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she has the gall to ask people to subscribe at the beginning of her first video in seven months 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 that is sheer COMEDY

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t believe she has the gall to ask people to subscribe at the beginning of her first video in seven months 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 that is sheer COMEDY
If you like beige content, my upload schedule is four videos a year so click that subscribe button.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh look, a new Instagram post. New content?! Nope… that picture is 2 months old 🙄 how can this be a job?!? What do you do with your days if you have to recycle a picture from 2 months ago…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh look, a new Instagram post. New content?! Nope… that picture is 2 months old 🙄 how can this be a job?!? What do you do with your days if you have to recycle a picture from 2 months ago…
Such an unnatural pose. What the hell is she doing?

Reactions: 4
and now she’s asking for questions on this “sad afternoon” ?! It must be pretty sad if you don’t do anything all day…

Reactions: 11
I guess she reads, podcasts, Netflix, eats, preps meals, food order, pastry shop, rearranges her toiletries, her make up, her clothes, her handbag collection, walks the dog, maybe peleton. She probably shops a lot too, goes through her PR samples...I don't know how active she is on social media in terms of liking other peoples content so maybe she networks that way.

Maybe she is having issues with long c0vid? 😕 she has always had a rather sporadic work schedule though.

It must be a lot of pressure on Joe if they only see each other? at least he sees work colleagues.

Reactions: 8
I guess she reads, podcasts, Netflix, eats, preps meals, food order, pastry shop, rearranges her toiletries, her make up, her clothes, her handbag collection, walks the dog, maybe peleton. She probably shops a lot too, goes through her PR samples...I don't know how active she is on social media in terms of liking other peoples content so maybe she networks that way.

Maybe she is having issues with long c0vid? 😕 she has always had a rather sporadic work schedule though.

It must be a lot of pressure on Joe if they only see each other? at least he sees work colleagues.
I don’t think she does much in the week at all, probably only half the things you’ve listed. It’s sad, she seems a nice girl but appears to live for the weekend when her boyfriend isn’t working and she isn’t alone. Volunteering or a part time job would be good for her.

8B17B295-2DBE-4271-8A92-3F88CEB073D1.png

Them brows 😳 I mean you can see the original and it’s like half a cm more! Go hard or go home lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The only interesting part of the Q&A was her response on reels. She obviously knows her account isn’t getting the reach it used to (but that could also be because she posts so damn sporadically), but I can’t see her making reels if it takes her months and months to do a YT haul!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

She specifically mentioned that her COVID symptoms were mild so …

Reactions: 6
I also love the "I just woke up today and completely spontaneously felt like filming a video out of nowhere after seven months - absolutely nothing to do with trying to shill these haul items onto all of you really nothing at all!" :rolleyes: uh huh.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I also love the "I just woke up today and completely spontaneously felt like filming a video out of nowhere after seven months - absolutely nothing to do with trying to shill these haul items onto all of you really nothing at all!" :rolleyes: uh huh.
Some of her disciples will fall for that nonsense 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
So she must have spent about a 100 quid on that mango haul. Put up a video to earn it back and make some coin through affiliate links, once she surpasses that mark of 100 pounds, she will celebrate and call herself a profitable influencer.
Alix, you used to be better at work + hard working. Now you barely work.....SAD

• Sad