Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alix is still friends with Joe on Instagram but her last post with him was on Sept 12, 2022. Her IG grid barely has any photos of them as a couple or was it always like that? Also, I noticed that Joe posted two stories of him solo without Alix. Perhaps they broke up.
I'd like to see her move back to the coast as a single girl with her dog, buy her own place, record herself renovating it with lots of diy / upcycling and really thrive. Weekly vlogs with the same editing style her brother did, maybe even hanging out with Sue again.

No more beige walls, no more beige layers of beige clothing, no more beige flakey 🥐 and beige coffees. No more beige Joe.

End of beige or cold grey or stone or sand etc

Reactions: 18
I'd like to see her move back to the coast as a single girl with her dog, buy her own place, record herself renovating it with lots of diy / upcycling and really thrive. Weekly vlogs with the same editing style her brother did, maybe even hanging out with Sue again.

No more beige walls, no more beige layers of beige clothing, no more beige flakey 🥐 and beige coffees. No more beige Joe.

End of beige or cold grey or stone or sand etc
I would watch for sure 🙃. I think moving to London wasn't the best for Alix. I don't know about her relationship with Joe, because she seemed really happy when they started dating, you can see it in the vlogs back then and he does seem to be a nice boyfriend/husband and soooo much more supportive than her ex-boyfriend, but now I wonder if she's ok. It's been so long since her last post, it feels different this time. I thought she would be back by now, but I was definitely wrong.

Reactions: 10
Alix is still friends with Joe on Instagram but her last post with him was on Sept 12, 2022. Her IG grid barely has any photos of them as a couple or was it always like that? Also, I noticed that Joe posted two stories of him solo without Alix. Perhaps they broke up.
There were valentines day cards with each other tagged on their stories, still together then.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Someone did a TikTok about Alix, doesn’t really say anything interesting but the email address is apparently defunct. Guess she might really be gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone did a TikTok about Alix, doesn’t really say anything interesting but the email address is apparently defunct. Guess she might really be gone.

One thing I have to say that it would have been a much better if Alix posted an update stating that she would go on hiatus to focus on her relationship or/and real life. She has a couple of years promised new content and delivered none, she is not a random blog on the Internet but made quite a lot of money out of her followers. A simple post would have been a lot better than her stop posting, mostly so that people that really cared for her and her content did not need to worry about her disappearance.

Reactions: 20
One thing I have to say that it would have been a much better if Alix posted an update stating that she would go on hiatus to focus on her relationship or/and real life. She has a couple of years promised new content and delivered none, she is not a random blog on the Internet but made quite a lot of money out of her followers. A simple post would have been a lot better than her stop posting, mostly so that people that really cared for her and her content did not need to worry about her disappearance.
Here's to the memories, some of these looks are coming back around (different hair and blazer fit but still)

Screenshot_20240222-033433_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20240222-033234_Firefox.jpg

Reactions: 4

OT but why is everyone suddenly reposting this girl?? Also, why does she do that thing with her forehead constantly? :oops: freaks me out!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There were valentines day cards with each other tagged on their stories, still together then.
Yes, I saw that too! It's so weird that Joe no longer posts any stories or pics of them together. He posted a few stories here and there about sports but no outings with Alix. He is respecting her wishes. I wonder what happened that Alix no longer wants to show her face online. It's one thing to stop YouTube but to stop posting altogether on Instagram....something is going on. I hope her health and family are okay. She was my favorite YouTuber. Any other YouTubers that have a similar vibe as Alix? I found her videos very cozy.

Reactions: 8
Yes, I saw that too! It's so weird that Joe no longer posts any stories or pics of them together. He posted a few stories here and there about sports but no outings with Alix. He is respecting her wishes. I wonder what happened that Alix no longer wants to show her face online. It's one thing to stop YouTube but to stop posting altogether on Instagram....something is going on. I hope her health and family are okay. She was my favorite YouTuber. Any other YouTubers that have a similar vibe as Alix? I found her videos very cozy.
What if she was a victim of stalking..? Internet can be weird scary like that.

Reactions: 3