I will never buy from.. (fill in the blank) because they gift so much to social media influencers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1.Ca pietra tiles. For deleting my comments on their post about gifted titles was sneaky.
2. Huel - worked with budget FOD who also deleted my comments.

I have respect for M&S though- who didn't remove anything even when when I was posting about their changing room policy changes.

Reactions: 13
My god I agree with Daniel Wellington. They will literally gift to anyone so desperate for the publicity 😂 makes me cringe

Reactions: 27
The ones that are not mentioned above :

Neom
Dyson
Tropic Skincare
Thermamix
Topshop
Bobby Brown
Pretty much any big self tan brand
Wayfair
L.K Bennett London
River Island and H&M are getting on my nerves too

basically any clothing and make up company ... 😀😀 soon I will have to start creating my own make up and clothing to avoid supporting this effing consumerism .

Please clear your cookies on safari on daily basis !!!!! Or do not open any affiliate , swipe up links .. even if you don’t buy anything from a swipe up link your phone saves cookies for 30 days and if you go back to that online store independently from an app or something - influencers still will get their commission at around 10% . Be careful !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
This is actually someone who refused to give the influencer freebies during the pandemic and has instead gifted them to NHS workers.
Love her or dislike her, Caroline Hirons donated them all to the NHS instead.

Perhaps other companies should take note.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
AO.
Giving Brogan Tate and many others free washers and dryers. I’ll never give them a penny of my money.
Yep. They gifted (sorry, it was payment for an advert on her grid and stories in her words) Elle from Feathering The Empty Nest a Miele washing machine which was worth over a grand.

Her husband is a trader in oil commodities. He must earn £200,000 pa conservatively (she came on here to deny that figure and told me I shouldn't believe Google but I worked in mortgages for 24 years - I've seen plenty of applications from bankers/traders, I've looked at their payslips, I've assessed their bank statements, I've approved their mortgages - I know what they bleeping earn) As a couple, they are extremely well off.

She tried to defend the decision to accept this "payment" - basically, we paid £100,000+ for our kitchen extension out of our own money and this was the only thing we accepted. Good for you. You can more than afford it. And so a measly extra grand wouldn't have broken the bank then would it?

I was on holiday when she replied and I forgot about it and, by the time I remembered, it was too late to reply to her and it would just look like cheap point scoring (which is probably what this is 😂)

But I was really angry about it at the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I won't buy anything I see being flogged off by any influencer, mummy flogger or kid seller.
More so now when money is tight for lots of people and these morons want you to buy crap so they can take their cut.

Reactions: 21
Interesting thread. I think many of us had had a gutful of the influencers and their never ending stream of gifted items, but lockdown has definitely heightened this dislike for the freebie grabbing.

Reactions: 28
Yep. They gifted (sorry, it was payment for an advert on her grid and stories in her words) Elle from Feathering The Empty Nest a Miele washing machine which was worth over a grand.

Her husband is a trader in oil commodities. He must earn £200,000 pa conservatively (she came on here to deny that figure and told me I shouldn't believe Google but I worked in mortgages for 24 years - I've seen plenty of applications from bankers/traders, I've looked at their payslips, I've assessed their bank statements, I've approved their mortgages - I know what they bleeping earn) As a couple, they are extremely well off.

She tried to defend the decision to accept this "payment" - basically, we paid £100,000+ for our kitchen extension out of our own money and this was the only thing we accepted. Good for you. You can more than afford it. And so a measly extra grand wouldn't have broken the bank then would it?

I was on holiday when she replied and I forgot about it and, by the time I remembered, it was too late to reply to her and it would just look like cheap point scoring (which is probably what this is 😂)

But I was really angry about it at the time.
I can’t stand her. She is really fake believe me. She’s only interested in upping her own profile. Sad what she has gone through but I contacted her a while back and mentioned my own baby loss/ivf journey and because I don’t have many followers she was so abrupt and rude and unsympathetic. No help or support at all to me. All that glistens isn’t gold.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Anyone ever bought from Sarah Ingham?
She sells tatty blankets bought from China, puts her own label on and flogs them to prepubescent kids who adore her noncey husband Chris. Her latest offering is weighted blankets and she’s selling them for £85 😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14