I will never buy from.. (fill in the blank) because they gift so much to social media influencers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally would never give my money to:

Riverford
Huel
Sky
Lick paint
Bodyshop
Hello fresh

Reactions: 3
(I've just received my first package from Wild but not started using it yet).
Quoting myself, apologies, but I think I've given Wild deodorant a good go now and... Yeah I won't be buying anymore. Didn't get armpit lumps like the poster I was responding to above, but it made my armpits really dark. Went back to Mitchum and the discolouration disappeared pretty much immediately.

I am disappointed as it did actually work for me, I love the idea of the refills and no plastic etc, and some of the scents are lovely.

On the other hand, my favourite scent (Rhubarb and Raspberry) is never in stock and when I get to the end of the refill there is a lot of product left in the refill that I have to scoop out with my fingers because I don't like waste. Also literally every second advert on social media is for Wild and I'm getting pissed off with them! And they all go on about how wonderful the Fresh Cotton and Seasalt scent is when that is pretty much the worst scent (for me).

Reactions: 2
Quoting myself, apologies, but I think I've given Wild deodorant a good go now and... Yeah I won't be buying anymore. Didn't get armpit lumps like the poster I was responding to above, but it made my armpits really dark. Went back to Mitchum and the discolouration disappeared pretty much immediately.

I am disappointed as it did actually work for me, I love the idea of the refills and no plastic etc, and some of the scents are lovely.

On the other hand, my favourite scent (Rhubarb and Raspberry) is never in stock and when I get to the end of the refill there is a lot of product left in the refill that I have to scoop out with my fingers because I don't like waste. Also literally every second advert on social media is for Wild and I'm getting pissed off with them! And they all go on about how wonderful the Fresh Cotton and Seasalt scent is when that is pretty much the worst scent (for me).
Thank you for sharing because I was considering buying wild deodorant too! Plus I’ve heard it’s not great if you sweat often (like me)

Reactions: 2