I Flew Katie Hopkins to Prague to Win a Fake Award

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a point I felt a bit sad for her... then she did her speech. A truly disgusting human.

Reactions: 19
There was a point I felt a bit sad for her... then she did her speech. A truly disgusting human.
I was just about to say the same thing - god knows what she is like around her children or at home when she is really in private.
Additionally, the Youtuber who did this - what an absolute legend!

Reactions: 9
I was just about to say the same thing - god knows what she is like around her children or at home when she is really in private.
Additionally, the Youtuber who did this - what an absolute legend!
I feel for her kids so much - surely they’re bullied because of their mothers appalling behaviour?

Reactions: 4
She is a bloody gross waste of skin but I found the whole thing disappointing. It was a bit too self congratulatory and whiffy. Not particularly funny or clever or witty or the gotcha moment we would all like to see... just privileged, wasteful blahhhh.

Reactions: 4
I tried to think she was in on the joke, but that speech confirmed that she could not have been. 😲😶

Reactions: 5
I respect Josh Pieters a lot, he might have gained a lot of his subscribers for being friends with Caspar Lee, but he does work hard on his videos, and creates original content unlike so many lazy YouTubers, especially ones who only have subscribers for being friends with a big YouTuber.

Reactions: 10
I think Josh has really stepped up his content too. Hes actually producing way better content then either Caspar or Joe ever have.

Reactions: 3
I think josh has finally grown up. Used to come as a bit of a dick but think less time with Casper he's becoming nice lol. Fair play to him what a clever idea.

Is it it just me, or is Josh getting that bit more attractive. Never used to find him attractive, but the last few months he’s been kinda growing on me, and I think he’s quite handsome now.

Reactions: 1
Is it it just me, or is Josh getting that bit more attractive. Never used to find him attractive, but the last few months he’s been kinda growing on me, and I think he’s quite handsome now.
Just you 😂
I think caspar is attractive though so I’m probably the weird one ha

Wow. Just saw the jackmaate happy hour with him and Archie on it.
I hope he’s getting at least 50% of Josh’s youtube money as he’s clearly the main man even though it goes on Josh’s channel. Josh barely spoke.

She is a bloody gross waste of skin but I found the whole thing disappointing. It was a bit too self congratulatory and whiffy. Not particularly funny or clever or witty or the gotcha moment we would all like to see... just privileged, wasteful blahhhh.
I do sort of agree there. It’s something that’s typical of the left, this assumption that simply having liberal views is impressive or morally superior, but when it comes to fighting for the oppressed or speaking up in a difficult situation these people are quiet. You could say that making this video is actively doing something and while I agree it is ‘something’ I think it could have been much better.

katie Hopkins is an easy target. Like everyone else I felt a bit sorry for her until the speech. In a way we’re all manipulated into thinking it’s justified at that point. But what’s the real point in tricking someone into flying to another country on false pretences ? What’s clever about humiliation, whoever the target ?

You could say they aren’t claiming to be political activists but aren’t all the reasons for doing it based in her politics rather than her personality ? In the accepted wisdom that she’s a terrible person (something she very much feeds off of ) with far right plainly racist views ? And a very provocative way of getting them across?

I work in media and everyone I know who has ever had her a guest on a show says the same thing: she is surprisingly unaccountably lovely Now before anyone gets the wrong idea, I find her ideas and the way she expresses them absolutely heinous. I think making money and a career from bigotry is revolting and she stirs up tensions in society inexcusably and has a lot to answer for. I am not a supporter of Katie Hopkins in anyway.

I’m not saying she is supposedly nice in person to justify her behaviour, try and paint her as misunderstood or even to say we should put politics aside and like her for her. Even if she exaggerates her views for attention that’s just as despicable.

But the purpose of the video wasnt to attack the views Katie Hopkins stands for rather it was to insult her as a person for holding those views. The kind of playground warfare and insult slinging that she trades in. Like Michelle Obama says “when they go low we go high” - and there’s nothing high about two young rich guys tricking a woman into posing in front of a banner that calls her a “bleep.”

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see his latest video?
He's tricking people into thinking they're on the Late late show with James Corden by using James recorded voice but not showing his face, instead it's just Josh pressing buttons.

I thought it would be funny like his other videos, but seeing it being played it just felt mean. Archie was brilliant as always, but when Josh was sitting there in just his pants, surrounded by his laughing friends, among them Caspar Lee looking obnoxious in a pair of sunglasses, it was just really uncomfortable to watch. I felt really bad for the people being interviewed cause they were actually really sweet and humble. And he never told them it was a joke.

There are a few people in the comments calling him out for being too mean, but most seems to find it funny. Video has only had about 50k views yet so we'll see what happens if/when this blows up.

Last edited:
Did anyone see his latest video?
He's tricking people into thinking they're on the Late late show with James Corden by using James recorded voice but not showing his face, instead it's just Josh pressing buttons.

I thought it would be funny like his other videos, but seeing it being played it just felt mean. Archie was brilliant as always, but when Josh was sitting there in just his pants, surrounded by his laughing friends, among them Caspar Lee looking obnoxious in a pair of sunglasses, it was just really uncomfortable to watch. I felt really bad for the people being interviewed cause they were actually really sweet and humble. And he never told them it was a joke.

There are a few people in the comments calling him out for being too mean, but most seems to find it funny. Video has only had about 50k views yet so we'll see what happens if/when this blows up.
I mean the fact that some tik tok person and tommy fury and molly Mae think they are big time enough to be invited on the late late show is incredible

I really can’t stand Archie. He’s just so so full of himself

they’ve got no ad money for it either as surely late late show have copyright to the footage. Did manage to clunckily shoe horn a sponsor in though