I Flew Katie Hopkins to Prague to Win a Fake Award

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Just saw the jackmaate happy hour with him and Archie on it.
I hope he’s getting at least 50% of Josh’s youtube money as he’s clearly the main man even though it goes on Josh’s channel. Josh barely spoke.
Josh just changed his channel name to "Josh Pieters & Archie Manners" so yea, he should be getting 50 % now. Well deserved. I'm glad he didn't settle for just being the sidekick.

Reactions: 1
They really did get Carole Baskin... it was kind of great. I don’t think she deserves the murder accusations but she’s certainly pretty eccentric. Way smarter than their previous ‘celebrities’ and you could tell she was suspicious at points ...

The cherry on the top of the whole thing is she has commented on the video itself ! Saying she mistrusted it all along (of course) It’s definitely her as she has loads of old videos with her in dating way before tiger king

Josh just changed his channel name to "Josh Pieters & Archie Manners" so yea, he should be getting 50 % now. Well deserved. I'm glad he didn't settle for just being the sidekick.
Yes agreed and I’m glad.
I just saw they’ve got carol baskin? 😂
If anyone wants to set up a YouTube to trick celebs dm me haha