I am Josh from England - Tik Tok clown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden said Josh just stopped talking to her when he got a girlfriend, I’m sure she even mentioned once that she thought she was blocked by him but whether that’s true or not I don’t know. Pretty sure they used to send eachother sexy pics and stuff (or so Eden said but I don’t believe everything she says tbh) so maybe if that was the case he stopped talking to her out of respect for his girlfriend. Can’t comment on anyone else!
Yep Eden has said before that they sent n received saucy pics to each other. She used to go on about josh being her soulmate and wanting to sleep with him an that she loved him.
josh met his girlfriend and Eden hated it until her attention was taken up when lloydy came along.
He seems to be doing well I can’t say he bothers me either way.

Reactions: 3
Its about time he changed his content the american vs english things overdone now and he looks like he will bust a blood vessil with every sentence

Reactions: 2
Same content lol just a little bit of a change but that camera angle he does looks right up his enormous nostrils

Reactions: 1
He’s insufferable, always saying he wants a child yet seems to forget that his ex was pregnant wit his child and he didn’t want it aye
Really wow i thought that little girl on insta was his kid but inwas so wrong its his sister she can only be about 4 or 5

Really wow i thought that little girl on insta was his kid but inwas so wrong its his sister she can only be about 4 or 5
The girl he was with during lockdown I think it was was pregnant with his baby and it came out that he didn’t want it and I think they broke up then got back together but I’m sure he’s single now but why say he wants a baby to just get rid of one it seems crazy to me