I am a killer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else watched this Netflix series? I have nearly done all 10 episodes in 3 days 🤦🏼‍♀️
I really liked how they talked to the killer first of all, to get their version of events, before speaking to others involved in the crime or witnesses or friends/family members. Some of the murders felt like a cry for help by the young men who committed them, and it really makes you wonder how their path could have been altered if they had had some guidance in life, or didn’t feel so alone after living with abuse. But then on the other side not everyone who is abused becomes a murderer, so it’s very difficult to feel compassion towards them. I also felt like I had been manipulated by some of the men after they told their stories, then afterwards hearing the evidence stack up against them, they were still in denial after years awaiting death. Really thought provoking.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes I agree, it’s very thought provoking.

Such a mix of different situations and circumstances. The selfishness and lack of remorse some of them displayed was beyond shocking, but I suppose this demonstrates their severe underlying mental issues and general manipulative behaviours.

Not to sound heartless but after binge watching all 10 episodes, I grew so tired of the accused blaming their upbringing. Plenty of people have a crappy childhood and don’t murder people later in life. Maybe I became a tad desensitised towards the end 🤷🏼‍♀️

The death penalty is always such a contentious subject. Right or wrong... Who knows ?

I feel for the victims families.

Reactions: 2