Hutch_87 aka Lee Hutchings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate how hutch said opinions is what tattles about. I have said things people won’t agree with and like him he will have opinions on people and things. It’s only human nature to be individual and not agree or be sheep.
I always say in my opinion as that’s what it is. So in my opinion hutch I think Ill beat you at pool and bowling so let’s go 🤣🤣🤣
Lol the guy who said he loved Kerry the other night in her live but moved on so quick with Sophie ha embrassing grown man acting like he 20 grow up 🤣
oh bore off. People can move on! Him and Kerry just didn’t work out doesn’t mean none of them can move on.

Reactions: 3
Lol the guy who said he loved Kerry the other night in her live but moved on so quick with Sophie ha embrassing grown man acting like he 20 grow up 🤣
your boring now you absolute MELT!
Whats wrong is it because he hasn't replied to you or?
You have no idea. You only see what u are clearly wanting to see
bore off ya wet fish

Reactions: 1

What a surprise someone new thinking they are billy big balls ?? Next time you want to jump on something make sure you have the right information! Boring

And you find this your business how??

And so what if hes moved on, this is neither yours or nobody's business. Lee is young free and single and can see whoever he wants.

So, I will put this nicely f**k off

Have a lovely day sweetpea

Ps.... Sophies a stunning girl, jealously an awful trait

Reactions: 2
Kerry has moved on too, adults recognise when a relationship is over and they are both free to move on.

Hutch has always said he will have love for Kerry and her children. They shared some great times together but he isn't in love with her. He made that clear too. He was trying to offer her some advice as he notices she has some snakes around her.... Still.

right so are you one of them kind of people that you think men and women cant be friends. Or that because a relationship didnt work that our Hutch has to never speak to another female ever or have banter with a member of the opposite sex. TIKY or whatever your name is you're the one that needs to grow up

Kerry has moved on too, adults recognise when a relationship is over and they are both free to move on.

Hutch has always said he will have love for Kerry and her children. They shared some great times together but he isn't in love with her. He made that clear too. He was trying to offer her some advice as he notices she has some snakes around her.... Still.
Thing is they only see what they want to see and not what's actually going on. It just goes to show how much of a real man he is. Don't get many like him that will still stand up for someone that's from a past relationship. True gent

Reactions: 4
Thing is they only see what they want to see and not what's actually going on. It just goes to show how much of a real man he is. Don't get many like him that will still stand up for someone that's from a past relationship. True gent
Ha the arse lickers are out 🤣🤣🤣

And you find this your business how??

And so what if hes moved on, this is neither yours or nobody's business. Lee is young free and single and can see whoever he wants.

So, I will put this nicely f**k off

Have a lovely day sweetpea

Ps.... Sophies a stunning girl, jealously an awful trait
Jealous of what a fat lorry driver 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Arse lickers? No we’re all just fed up of people giving Ben & Hutch tit when it’s not needed. & if you read that correctly Proud Mumma never once said you was jealous of Hutch. But seriously grow up with the pathetic body shaming ✌🏼

• Heart
🤣🤣 kerry far from over hutch.her tiktoks are aimed at hutch .only 2 weeks ago she said she needed to heal if your truly in love with someone you ain't moving on after a few week.hutch is better off away from her he is a lot happier now

Arse lickers? No we’re all just fed up of people giving Ben & Hutch tit when it’s not needed. & if you read that correctly Proud Mumma never once said you was jealous of Hutch. But seriously grow up with the pathetic body shaming ✌🏼
Il body shame who I want you divvy bleep 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Hhmm, I think ur a male who seems very hateful to others achievements in life. Didn’t you have the pleasure of having hutches sloppy seconds and that’s why u are jealous 🤣🤣👋👋

Hhmm, I think ur a male who seems very hateful to others achievements in life. Didn’t you have the pleasure of having hutches sloppy seconds and that’s why u are jealous 🤣🤣👋👋
I’m not male you divvy sloppy seconds when I’m female divvy 🤣🤣🤣

Jealousy gets you no where in life sweetheart 😚
Like I said jealous of what a fat lorry driver get a job n stop runny back n fourth licking ther arses 🤣🤣

I’m not male you divvy sloppy seconds when I’m female divvy 🤣🤣🤣

Like I said jealous of what a fat lorry driver get a job n stop runny back n fourth licking ther arses 🤣🤣
Hunny your on a thread commenting about things you know nothing about, just trying to cause unnecessary drama. Your definitely jealous that he either hasn’t replied to you, or he’s pied you off at some point. Also I have a job thank you ☺
Oh and regarding licking there arses, I would lick Bens not gonna lie 🙂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.